[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
laurent67 wrote:
really nice leveling guide, i try this now, just a question:

in gem setup we have a blind in the chest, and don't anderstand why taking flesh and stone, what about blood and sand ?

flesh and stone have maim but it's for physic damage and ice strom is? a spell ? or is just for the cyclone ?

Where do you see Blind? It hasn't been used since Flesh & Stone was introduced. I don't see any mentions of Blind anywhere in the guide.
"
OtavioPC wrote:
Are you guys using the new cluster jewels or just going with the original passive tree in the guide?

I'm not sure of what passives should I left to invest in those clusters and what should I been looking for in those new jewels to be worth this trade.

I'm experimenting with the clusters. Currently using Thaumophage and Conservation of Energy. My leech cap is 38%. Loving it.

But I'm not quite at the endgame yet, too early for any conclusions.

should i keep trying to craft this and search hillock or reroll? I still dont have multicraft.
Last edited by finkel1024 on Mar 20, 2020, 2:49:50 PM
it's about flesh and stone , in sand stance it's blind enemy or the other stance maim ,

maim increased phys damage so that's why i answer.

edit:

i start using whispering at the end act 4, it's really a nice build.
like it.
Last edited by laurent67 on Mar 20, 2020, 4:22:44 PM
Killed Sirus at A4 with 2k Int and 8k ES. That was quite easy, except three times when he just teleported me to the place where all meteors fall, and I insta died.

I have a question guys, how do you get a good body armour with +Int and +%Int? Or is it not possible until everyone starts farming endgame?
"
Breken wrote:
One thing that I haven't seen before is the benefits of Frostblink over flame dash. With the rework Frostblink has just as much if not more range than Flame dash, AND it's instant, that means you can use it WHILE you are using Cyclone.

It's drawback is that it only has 1 charge (instead of Flame Dash's 3)

I've coupled it with my favorite boots. "The Stampede"

Cyclone, Frostblink and The stampede are a HUGE quality of life. Cyclone doesn't slow me down, I always move at 50% movement speed, I can ditch quicksilver for another flask, and Frostblink can be used at least every 1.5 second (more often if there are enemies around)

Frostblink also deals a large amount of damage, and triggers Bonechill.

Overall (once I get Mystic talents anointed on my boots) This configuration costs me (compared to a great pair of rare boots) 25 flat int, 100 flat ES, and whatever resists you typically get on your rare boots. It's a trade off for sure, but damn does it feel nice.

God damn i love those boots for mapping!!!
im a really lazy ass and rushing through maps with them is incredible
Ty very much!
hmmm it's me unlucky or they added some badasses hero in hall of grandmasters?
"
archwerewolf wrote:
hmmm it's me unlucky or they added some badasses hero in hall of grandmasters?

Must be Lillian coming for you
I rolled a Witch this league and running Icestorm. Do you guys think its worth taking "Stormrider" as an Elementalist with Shaper of Desolation? The powercharge is essentially useless though.

Stormrider
10% chance to gain a Power Charge when you Shock a Chilled Enemy
25% increased Cold Damage with Hits against Shocked Enemies
25% increased Lightning Damage with Hits against Chilled Enemies

"
MrNonamer wrote:

I have a question guys, how do you get a good body armour with +Int and +%Int? Or is it not possible until everyone starts farming endgame?

You can craft it like it says in the guide,

not perfect by any means but its a start :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info