[3.9] Devon's Poisoning Lawnmower | Poison CoC Cyclone | All content viable

"
vegeta1991 wrote:
Why chaos damage nodes when we got phys skills? how does that scale with this build?

It's a poison build, not a phys build. The damage comes mostly from the poison, hence the chaos nodes. At start you can use the physical component but later on once you get the appropriate gear and skills, 100% chance to poison is the primary source of damage.

I'm playing the coralito version now which even more kills the physical aspect.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Hi everyone,

I saw people posting complains regarding the defenses of the build. After going through the PoB I saw some easy fixes.

I abandoned the ES idea and focused mostly on life. Taking a few Dagger specific nodes and dropping those that were far away. The biggest change to dropping ES is that both Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics can be taken giving an extra layer of defense to the build.

There is a might of the meek in the middle but after I discovered it only gives 10% hp a rare jewel will od better. Taking the life flask nodes below Scion and under Acrobatics will ensure that the life flask keeps you alive.

I removed Culling Strike from Whirling Blades and replaced it with Fortify which is another layer of defense against those big Physical hits.

Another possible improvement is to get Whispers of Doom notable on your amulet. This allows you to swap one of your flasks (like Jade and moving curse immunity to diamond which i suggest doing anyway and rolling a #% inc Evasion on your Diamond as well) and taking Witchfire Brew. This will curse enemies with despair and allow you to use Enfeeble on Blasphemy for an even bigger increase to your defenses.

Since PoB isn't working another idea is to drop Deadly Infusion for Mistwalker but that would require switching Unbound Ailments for Nightblade support (and that is not in PoB yet.) This will provide the elusive buff and critical strike multi. The mistwalker will prevent your being critically hit while elusive, give you 8% damage reduction as well as give a large amount of dodge and move speed from the elusive buff.

https://pastebin.com/KwGygwQ6
Last edited by TrexerPoE on Sep 10, 2019, 12:10:57 PM
"
TrexerPoE wrote:
Hi everyone,

I saw people posting complains regarding the defenses of the build. After going through the PoB I saw some easy fixes.

I abandoned the ES idea and focused mostly on life. Taking a few Dagger specific nodes and dropping those that were far away. The biggest change to dropping ES is that both Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics can be taken giving an extra layer of defense to the build.

There is a might of the meek in the middle but after I discovered it only gives 10% hp a rare jewel will od better. Taking the life flask nodes below Scion and under Acrobatics will ensure that the life flask keeps you alive.

I removed Culling Strike from Whirling Blades and replaced it with Fortify which is another layer of defense against those big Physical hits.

Another possible improvement is to get Whispers of Doom notable on your amulet. This allows you to swap one of your flasks (like Jade and moving curse immunity to diamond which i suggest doing anyway and rolling a #% inc Evasion on your Diamond as well) and taking Witchfire Brew. This will curse enemies with despair and allow you to use Enfeeble on Blasphemy for an even bigger increase to your defenses.

Since PoB isn't working another idea is to drop Deadly Infusion for Mistwalker but that would require switching Unbound Ailments for Nightblade support (and that is not in PoB yet.) This will provide the elusive buff and critical strike multi. The mistwalker will prevent your being critically hit while elusive, give you 8% damage reduction as well as give a large amount of dodge and move speed from the elusive buff.

ty
What stats do we want on rare dagger?
Sin's Rebirth or Witchfire Brew
"
vegeta1991 wrote:

Is this dagger good enough? what else we need?
just made last one a little better
Think i won with this one
Last edited by vegeta1991 on Sep 11, 2019, 5:30:31 AM
What about amulet, just rare one with good rolls?
I am thinking about switching from cobra lash to this one.
"
Sin's Rebirth or Witchfire Brew

Sins rebirth. You don't need whispers of doom then.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"
TrexerPoE wrote:
Hi everyone,

Appreciated for the constructive feedback. I'll probably incorporate the mistwalker ascendancy with nightblade support. I'm still updating the build as much as I physically can since I have more important matters to attend to (masters degree) in these next few days.

For the most recent updates check my character Cyclone_Bee_Yourself.
"
vegeta1991 wrote:
"
vegeta1991 wrote:

Is this dagger good enough? what else we need?
just made last one a little better
Think i won with this one

Yeah the last daggers is great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info