[3.9] Devon's Poisoning Lawnmower | Poison CoC Cyclone | All content viable

hey just wondering, in your showcase video your bladefall looks red/orange like it's on fire but mine is just green. what turns it that colour?
"
spell536 wrote:
hey just wondering, in your showcase video your bladefall looks red/orange like it's on fire but mine is just green. what turns it that colour?

Go to the mtx shop and search for "bladefall" under "skill effects". I bought the golden one :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
devon752 wrote:
"
malignSAINT wrote:
So is the POB listed the most current one? I saw a POB linked that was using Phase acrobatics and all that stuff. The current POB doesn't have that included in the build. I am trying this out just because I love BF and cyclone as well as poison builds. I don't see anyone currently trying a build like this on the meta league, so I wanted to give it a go. if you can take the time to let me know if the current POB listed on the guide that doesn't include phase acrobatics or anything is the most current and best that would be amazing! thanks!

Never used phased acro. This one is latest.

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my question.

I also have been looking at swapping unstable and deadly infusion for mistwalker and opportunistic but im not sure if it is totally work it just to get the def buffs and movement speed.

My biggest issue personally is not having T1 rolls on gear and min maxing everything. The damage for this build is insane and kills everything very quickly but takes some big hits from metas. Bosses have no problems can kill everything i have come up against but i am only on T13 maps right now.

Im not sure if this was your main build at any point this league but personally im having difficulty getting my attack speed up to where it needs to be. I have a buddy running a similar build but with a elemental conversion instead and he is SUPER quick running around maps which is really the only QOL thing i wish i could figure out on how to improve. I am not the best at rolling gear and the few builds ive tried to make in the past ( I tried a cyclone COC conversion build that sucked last league)but it hasnt gone so well.

Do you happen to know how to make some improvements to that area or would you mind taking a second to check my charcter out and see what i could improve? his name is imtiredofnamingthings if you can find the time! Thanks again!

Soooo, I got a LUCKY roll on this and am trying to figure out what to do for the open suffix.... there is global phys damage, +int/qual, or 5% AS, that I can think of off the top of my head. Any thoughts on what I should put in the open spot? I am on PS4.... THANKS!
Last edited by TheOnlyShadow420 on Jan 24, 2020, 2:05:19 AM
Just figured I'd post these as well. Some pieces I am working on for this build. I want to try it on PS4, running a Nec and its "OK" but sometimes the PS4 frame rates hurt....

"
Unavailable

Soooo, I got a LUCKY roll on this and am trying to figure out what to do for the open suffix.... there is global phys damage, +int/qual, or 5% AS, that I can think of off the top of my head. Any thoughts on what I should put in the open spot? I am on PS4.... THANKS!

If you didn't get to 6.06 attack speed in combat then I would go for attack speed, otherwise go for damage. (never go above 6.06 attack speed it ruins the procs)
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Just figured I'd post these as well. Some pieces I am working on for this build. I want to try it on PS4, running a Nec and its "OK" but sometimes the PS4 frame rates hurt....

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Yeah this build includes a lot of calculations for the game with all the cyclone hits, then the bladefalls hits and then the poison stacks... But I hope it wont be too detrimental for you guys. Gl man, the items look decent.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
devon752 wrote:
"

If you didn't get to 6.06 attack speed in combat then I would go for attack speed, otherwise go for damage. (never go above 6.06 attack speed it ruins the procs)

OK, will have to see how it ends up. I am not gonna start it until I have all the pieces so I will just leave it alone for now. Thanks!
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeBS0FtQZwBx4HmQguDY0OSBGWEwQV_Ra_GY4ZtCFgIuojNiP2JpUqCyo4LGQuIy5TMHwyATY9N9Q8_kMxRJ5HfkkTSVFKfUyOTP9Nkk4qTp9RR1MQU7tVS1nwW69cQF3yYeJh62KsZU1qjGqTbIxtbG9XcFJwbnTtdZ52gngZelN6f3rvhKKHdofLidOJ4Iw2jX2NgY2_j_qQCpMfk5mVLp2qotmjiqebqM-qpLDYshm0xbTRtUi9Nr6nv9XBoMLswzrIDMgUzxXPetNv037UI9YH2sHmWOjW6XbrFO0_7YPuDu968NXy5vVv_MU=?accountName=Razlofou&characterName=PzykoMetamorph

I just put here my version with sirus down in one portal.
More chaos damage + empower for the bladefall with a support +1 chest.
Ming heart for the +20% combined with the level 26 bladefall. It works...
"
Lightelder wrote:
Not critting 10% of the time hurts but I like the tradeoff for defenses. (One has to watch out that PoB does not display the 20% increased Attack speed while Elusive. Had a messed up attack rate for the longest time >.<)

First of all sorry for the very late response and thanks for checking the build out!
I actually like all of your ideas. Your rendition provides 18% damage reduction when it's most important + it gives you the utilization of life and honestly the only downside (the lack of crit) you could compensate with a chest that has additional crit with attack skills. People have been crafting them left and right. With that said I might update it one of these days with just that, the only thing I will leave out is the additional curse as I don't think most will be able to get that on their gear (except for maybe anointment).

Kudos for your science.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info