[3.9] Devon's Poisoning Lawnmower | Poison CoC Cyclone | All content viable

Okay thanks, the damage is good for me now with taproot, but i die alot haha.
Whats the best rolls for a rare dagger? Is physical dmg or spell damage better?
"
nds2 wrote:
Im 67 now what Dagger should i like foor? Since Divinarius isnt as easy to access anymore since to legion restriction?

Also is Binos Kitchen Knife any good here?

Check gear section. Updated it, try to find a rare dagger like that. Accuracy and attack speed is important. Make sure your attack speed is around 6.5 on cyclone.
Also yeah binos is fine.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
Rufus66 wrote:
Okay thanks, the damage is good for me now with taproot, but i die alot haha.
Whats the best rolls for a rare dagger? Is physical dmg or spell damage better?

Attack speed, accuracy, crit chance (not for spells), chaos damage, poison damage and damage over time.
Check gear section, I put my current gear there. So you guys have a reference.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Hello, this is my char so far: https://pastebin.com/gWMsKTff

Im having trouble with surviving, even doing low tier maps (tier 1-3) i'm dying like there is no tomorrow, what should i focus on?
any idea on what notable to put on the amulet? i got a dagger
but now my aps is above 7 haha
Last edited by Rufus66 on Sep 8, 2019, 11:46:59 PM
"
caxrax wrote:
Hello, this is my char so far: https://pastebin.com/gWMsKTff

Im having trouble with surviving, even doing low tier maps (tier 1-3) i'm dying like there is no tomorrow, what should i focus on?

Replace both rings with proper ones, AKA life, ES, resists, strength.
Replace chest with a chest with life (ES is secondary). Replace helmet with something that gives life (ES also if possible), get a shield with life + es, defensive flasks, cwdt + steelskin/immortal call. Get boots. Hope this helps
"
Rufus66 wrote:
any idea on what notable to put on the amulet? i got a dagger
but now my aps is above 7 haha

Until you get something like constitution any notable that's useful is fine. Yeah try to keep it under 6.66
I think I might have to change build, this one has no tankyness at all and gets 1 and 2 shot all the time, and the unique you use dont seem to add any more tankyness. the es leech does nothing
"
Rufus66 wrote:
I think I might have to change build, this one has no tankyness at all and gets 1 and 2 shot all the time, and the unique you use dont seem to add any more tankyness. the es leech does nothing

Yeah you need the fenumus boots. I updated the gear section, I'll put the boots as mandatory.
Why chaos damage nodes when we got phys skills? how does that scale with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info