[3.9] Devon's Poisoning Lawnmower | Poison CoC Cyclone | All content viable

How about replace the boot with Fenumus' Spinnerets, and gain aspect of spider from other gears? The boot gives ES on hit, I think it's more tanky.
having fun with this now, it was hard going at first but getting cyclone + CoC + BV made a lot of difference and the build is ticking off what I wanted to start with. Engaging with a ton of AOE, I'm having fun with it!

My struggles now (lvl52) are with mana reservation. There is no way for me to get despair running as I dont have the mana and war banner leaves me very little left - its still manageable and I'm hoping gear will improve it but gear is expensive right now.

I'm assuming that war banner is more or less used for bosses and rare's that need a bit more oomph to burn through quickly?

"
jonnynojjer wrote:
having fun with this now, it was hard going at first but getting cyclone + CoC + BV made a lot of difference and the build is ticking off what I wanted to start with. Engaging with a ton of AOE, I'm having fun with it!

My struggles now (lvl52) are with mana reservation. There is no way for me to get despair running as I dont have the mana and war banner leaves me very little left - its still manageable and I'm hoping gear will improve it but gear is expensive right now.

I'm assuming that war banner is more or less used for bosses and rare's that need a bit more oomph to burn through quickly?

Yeah despair was meant to be used with the elder amulet that makes it free. All things considered I think it's going to be a free temporal chains from the shaper amulet instead. So don't worry about the curse atm. IF you're lacking survivability then take the temporal chains instead of herald of agony.
War banner was there because there wasn't enough accuracy at start. I forgot to remove it. Good find. I will have to somehow incorporate aspect of the spider (that you can get on the fenumus' weave gloves) there and get rid of something. I'll maybe just kill malevolence and then go for Aspect of the spider + Agony + Precision and slap the free temp chains once I get the unique shaper amulet.

"
How about replace the boot with Fenumus' Spinnerets, and gain aspect of spider from other gears? The boot gives ES on hit, I think it's more tanky.

All of the Fenumus items are actually pretty good on this build. I was thinking of taking the fenumus wave (gloves) that give aspect of the spider. They also give immense damage with ailments. I'll have to check out the boots, I'm trying to level as fast as I can doing uni work in between so it might take a couple of days to get it rolling properly. All input is great, thank you guys.

P.S. try to buy a boost for uber lab if you can't solo it. I found it to be quite troublesome for now. Ascendancy gives A LOT OF power.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
devon752 wrote:

Yeah despair was meant to be used with the elder amulet that makes it free. All things considered I think it's going to be a free temporal chains from the shaper amulet instead. So don't worry about the curse atm. IF you're lacking survivability then take the temporal chains instead of herald of agony.
War banner was there because there wasn't enough accuracy at start. I forgot to remove it. Good find. I will have to somehow incorporate aspect of the spider (that you can get on the fenumus' weave gloves) there and get rid of something. I'll maybe just kill malevolence and then go for Aspect of the spider + Agony + Precision and slap the free temp chains once I get the unique shaper amulet.

"

All of the Fenumus items are actually pretty good on this build. I was thinking of taking the fenumus wave (gloves) that give aspect of the spider. They also give immense damage with ailments. I'll have to check out the boots, I'm trying to level as fast as I can doing uni work in between so it might take a couple of days to get it rolling properly. All input is great, thank you guys.

P.S. try to buy a boost for uber lab if you can't solo it. I found it to be quite troublesome for now. Ascendancy gives A LOT OF power.

not finding survivability too bad right now, dropping war banner will help with my mana and i dont need the accuracy from it. That frees up some space for skills anyway, will have to find something to take instead

I'm not finding i'm using whirling blades much either, i know you've got it with culling strike but I just forget to use it in fights - maybe at higher levels its needed more.
Im 67 now what Dagger should i like foor? Since Divinarius isnt as easy to access anymore since to legion restriction?

Also is Binos Kitchen Knife any good here?
Last edited by nds2 on Sep 8, 2019, 1:13:57 PM
Did you tested Plague Bearer ?

im using this since the beginning so i wanted your opinion about it, i just bought the Fenumus' Toxins so i'm dealing more poison dmg with that i can fullfill the Plague really fast now with all that poison, even if it reduce the poison damage by 20% when it's not fully stack, you can do it really fast,just have to keep it stacked for the tankiest mob or the boss
"
Tchouig wrote:
Did you tested Plague Bearer ?

im using this since the beginning so i wanted your opinion about it, i just bought the Fenumus' Toxins so i'm dealing more poison dmg with that i can fullfill the Plague really fast now with all that poison, even if it reduce the poison damage by 20% when it's not fully stack, you can do it really fast,just have to keep it stacked for the tankiest mob or the boss

It actually sounds fun. I'll incorporate it probably, nice find man. But yeah I would probably save it for the boss.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Last edited by devon752 on Sep 8, 2019, 5:08:55 PM
Updated the gear, links and suggested weapons a bit.
Hey, I'm following the guide atm, but thinking of other things I could do.
Have you thought about using binos or dual weilding Cold Iron Point for +6 phys gems? I have no idea if they would be good or not.
Also would you use that jewel that makes etheral knives a nova?
"
Rufus66 wrote:
Hey, I'm following the guide atm, but thinking of other things I could do.
Have you thought about using binos or dual weilding Cold Iron Point for +6 phys gems? I have no idea if they would be good or not.
Also would you use that jewel that makes etheral knives a nova?

Yes I did think about both of those but I think a simple rare dagger is better than bino (check gear section) and we can't really use 2 +3 daggers if we want hit and crit cap. One would be ok if you replaced the shield. If you want more damage, sure, why not. But really unecessary.
As for the jewel yeah I will probably use it. I'm still testing what's better. With or without it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info