[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

"
jrelthewise wrote:
"
Sorytis16 wrote:
"
fichi wrote:
Can anyone explain to me why yriel armor (the summoned minion) just instant dies to any mobs / why we want yriels armor.

Also how do I get more damage when I have almost all gems slotted / linked?

Have no curse active cause have no mana for that so I need the amulet for temporial? cant have despair / skitterbot either then cause no mana.

When you reach a certain dot with the poison you can remove Herald of agony and go with Temporal chain (Solstice Vigil amulet) for free, precision lvl10ish, skitterbot and aspect of the spider via the gloves. You should have enough mana left to destroy everything. Also you want to consider anoint the Sosltice to get double curses. It is expensive but worth it. After that, you can run with the Witchfire brew will help you get despair as a second curses.

After for the chest I won't bother myself with the Yriel I don't think it's worth it. I will try to craft a classic maim support/recude mana cost/life %life on a good evasion base!

Hope this will help

You can actually fit in a level 14 precision, herald of agony, aspect of the spider, skitterbots, and temp chains aura all at the same time. Just need to have a level 3 enlighten on the herald, precision and skitterbots, -15 mana cost on chest and one -9 mana cost on ring. I have 23 unreserved mana and never hear my character say the "out of mana" line.

^ this works if your CWDT links does not cross the required mana requirements for trigger. f.ex my CWDT with IC + summon ice golem + withering takes me a max of 30 mana so i need atleast that much unreserved apart from my basic skill usage unless its not 0( -x to mana cost for non channeling skill)
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
"
Enlil8 wrote:
how do i craft 60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage on a weapon?

is there a guide for this.

This is a Fossil Crafting PREFIX ... You need to use a Corroded Fossil to able to roll this mod. As with every crafting in PoE, it is not guaranteed, and this is not the only mod it can roll specifically by this fossil.

There are several guides for crafting weapons, personally i like this guide by Marcus Nordstrom - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPnpEUVdv3E

Crafted with fossil
Anyone know if this is good to use? it attacks slower but seems to be clearing faster than

Obviously i cant afford any of them thats listed for trade
Last edited by I_SAG on Sep 26, 2019, 6:35:34 PM
"
Enlil8 wrote:
how do i craft 60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage on a weapon?

is there a guide for this.

For a casual player looking for a good starter crafted claw, getting a high ilvl 85+ Claw of your choice (lot's of people are going with Gemini) and spamming Corroded until you get this mod is a decent starting point. As long as it has 1-2 good mods with that mod, you can keep this claw as it's probably better than other claw. You can always get another claw as a base, and try some more advanced crafting. You'll have to test your outcome against whatever you are using to see if what you lucked out on is better than what you have inside POB, but the poison calculations can be a little weird and not as straight forward as other builds.

If you are interested in Advanced Crafting you'll want to start your claw with 30% quality, so you'll need to use a perfect fossil over and over to get this (or you can get 28% with Hillock of the syndicate). Just getting the 30% alone might cost a bit.

Once you have a claw with 30% Quality, you have a few options. You can spam corroded and just try to get 60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage. This will mean constantly rerolling until you either get great mods, or you get this prefix and then you try to annul everything you don't want, so someone can then multimod the best crafted mods, and this claw will then be better than 85% of what is out there.

Your other choice is to do the exact same, but use corroded + abborant fossils, as these combined will give you more potential chaos type modifiers, in addition, gives you access to curse enemies with lvl 10 despair on hit. You will use more fossils per chance, but increase your chances of getting some poison/chaos related outcomes as well.

The same above applies, depending on what you roll, you either keep it, reroll it, or decide to take a chance an annul off prefixes and suffixes you don't want. Depending on what you end up with, you'll then want to craft back on what you want, or slam it with exalts.

However, advanced crafting, unless lucky, can be expensive, which is why I suggest for your first time trying to buy a prebuilt one, or, keeping the first claw you get with some decent rolls unless you are rolling in currency.

if you want to learn more what different fossils do and the chance of getting outcomes, use this - https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Claw

Keep in mind, I haven't been able to play much this league and haven't even crafted any gear myself, and am crushing Tier 9-10 right now... and I'm still just using a wasp nest + and a 4 link... so while the perfect claw will help, I imagine it's not 100% necessary. I'm more worried about my defenses atm than damage if I am being honest.

Last edited by wakasm on Sep 26, 2019, 6:12:27 PM

So I was saving for HH, but I dropped it from Ape in bestiary.

I got like 25 Ex to invest, what should I change?
hey guys, im new on this build, using Venom Gyre, are you having trouble with mana?? y mean y only can trow 3/4 Venom Gyre before y run out of mana
Last edited by QuevedoJedit on Sep 27, 2019, 2:58:14 AM
"
QuevedoJedit wrote:
hey guys, im new on this build, using Venom Gyre, are you having trouble with mana?? y mean y only can trow 3/4 Venom Gyre before y run out of mana

Use Gemini Claw or if you can't, find jewellery with mana leech, boots lab enchant, or allocate "Essence Sap" on your neck.
i'm wondering, can we use temp chain - despair and skitterbots in same time ?
"
Niico75 wrote:
i'm wondering, can we use temp chain - despair and skitterbots in same time ?

- Frees up temporal chains

-provides dispair its self
i use despair from witchfire

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info