[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

"
dejuvenate wrote:

What this build truly shines for is not uber elder or bossing. Do some blighted maps with the poison prolif version (either pf or binos) and you would never look at other characters for that.

Agreed. The damage for uber elder is fantastic but there are much more relaxed builds as far as surviving deathless. And yes blighted maps get absolutely destroyed by Bino's.

"
Lunartuna wrote:

Actually if you change the flat chaos to say 14 - 30 phys you get more dps in pob. Also i think poison duration gives more dps than crit chance.

This will vary, you have to test for your personal setup in PoB to get your best craft. I know for myself flat chaos is higher damage than anything but a tier 1 natural phys roll (27-49).

Interestingly enough you are right about the poison duration. PoB calculates a max duration roll (18%) as 1% higher overall dps than critical+quality. I never would have guessed since both crit and qual affect the base level of the damage formula but there you go, nice observation.

Ultimately all of these options are within a percent of each other and you'll be good to go with any of them at the end of the day. But it is always fun to min/max to the fullest.
can anyone make a poison prolif version on pob pls, would rly apricate it
Last edited by palyho on Sep 25, 2019, 2:39:10 AM
Guys, I need some light here! what is the next step in my build? Im trying to change my Body Armour, and going for the Shapper amulet? Im really having hard time with T15+ maps..

Can someone take a look in my auras and gem setup?

thx for any help

Profile public and my POb https://pastebin.com/d9mPgEuK
Hey all,

what would be the best gem setup for cobra lash with the covenenat chest?

I just can't decide which would be the sixt socket instead of added chaos.

Thank you and best regards
Bernhart
Can anyone help me please if these are better than wasp nest?

I don't quite understand how to properly compare claws. And in POB do these 2 give virtually "+60% more damage with poison" or +120?
Last edited by Syvoid on Sep 25, 2019, 7:41:10 AM
venom gyre vs cobra - what's better and why in the endgame?

im running venom, with crafted claw and vis shield (my profile is public) and managed to kill uber elder. moreover t15 maps are fine annihilated with PB. only con is current 4,4k hp.
"
Bernhart wrote:
Hey all,

what would be the best gem setup for cobra lash with the covenenat chest?

I just can't decide which would be the sixt socket instead of added chaos.

Thank you and best regards
Bernhart

Looks like you have it right already, vicious projectiles is the gem you are looking for. If you don't want to deal with the 10% less attack speed penalty, Void Manipulation is very close in dps as well.

"
Syvoid wrote:
Can anyone help me please if these are better than wasp nest?

I don't quite understand how to properly compare claws. And in POB do these 2 give virtually "+60% more damage with poison" or +120?

Poison delve prefix, flat chaos damage, depair on hit, those will be much better than wasps nests.

The 60% chance to do 100% more damage with poison is local to that weapon, so having it on one weapon while dual wielding is essentially a 30% damage increase, and having it on both is a 60% damage increase. Having it on weapon while using a shield is also a 60% damage increase.

The easiest way to do it in PoB is to add the line "30% More Damage with Poison" to each weapon that has it while dual wielding, or "60% More Damage with Poison" if you use a shield.

"
Sebakrul wrote:
venom gyre vs cobra - what's better and why in the endgame?

im running venom, with crafted claw and vis shield (my profile is public) and managed to kill uber elder. moreover t15 maps are fine annihilated with PB. only con is current 4,4k hp.

Both are good, it all depends on what feels better for you. Uber elder has fallen to both skills, and both skills are tearing up the end game. Venom vs Cobra, dagger vs claw, dual wield vs shield, they are all viable as long as you tailor your build properly for your setup.
what is the thing with bino or prolif everyone talking about? I am following OP guide but im not sure it is up to date
So far im loving this build. Going nice and steady so far.

I have a question. I have read many pages here but i am still a bit confused about what support skills to use with Venom Gyre. GMP i understand, but im lost wheter for instance i should take added chaos dmg over vicious projectiles.

If someone who tested it could mention the best 5 support skills (for mapping) and in which order, since im still stuck with a 4 link. Prices are not cheap on PS4

Thx
Played around a bit as I found a crazy ring for HoAg.

Running now 6-link HoAg on my Gloves, still levelling the Gems up, but feels really nice already now.

May someone else wants to try it out with this kind of ring ;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info