[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

"
Niico75 wrote:
i'm wondering, can we use temp chain - despair and skitterbots in same time ?

Just posted this in another thread but I'll post it here as well:

So right now I run a level 17 precision, skitterbots, herald of agony, aspect of the spider, and free temp chains aura. I have 6 mana unreserved. Luckily I have the chest enchant and both ring enchants so every single skill in my kit is free except for my Plague Bearer, which costs exactly 6 mana. It works beautifully. Skitterbots is incredible for both offense and defense.

I get my despair as well from witchfire brew. I tried to craft a good multimod dagger with despair on hit and delve poison mod isolated but missed the final annul three times and said to hell with it.
What would you chose on Neck?

14% max life
+20 life

or

Additional Curse
"
Bromeek wrote:
What would you chose on Neck?

14% max life
+20 life

or

Additional Curse

I plan to go for 14% max life + 20 life as I have additional curse on body

Did Uber-Elder with 3 portals left today on the first attempt. T16 is working very well with this set up. HoAg is crazy as 6 link with the ring =)

Having only 4,8 k life. Very rarely I get one-shotted. CWDT + Withering Step helps a ton to avoid deaths.... But you die with this build, but not less as I did last league with 10k ES ED :-D but maybe I am just a bad player :-P

Cheers
I have a stupid question, how do we generate frenzy charges?

And how many poison stacks we can apply on enemy?
Last edited by Bromeek on Sep 27, 2019, 3:23:36 PM
"
Bromeek wrote:
I have a stupid question, how do we generate frenzy charges?

And how many poison stacks we can apply on enemy?

Blood Rage for frenzy charges. Poison stacks indefinitely.
Okay guys, first time calculating my DPS in PoB, am I doing this right?

Flasks are checked.

https://i.imgur.com/5zS23AB.png <--- direct link

If everything is okay, how much DPS can you do with this build, how much is okay?

Last edited by Bromeek on Sep 27, 2019, 3:45:41 PM
"
Poison stacks indefinitely.

While they do stack indefinitely they have a duration, which does create a "Max Poison Stack" count for those truly curious. There is a calculation for that in POB which calculates it by Poison Duration x Hits per second under the calcs tab.

To my knowledge, the Total DPS inc Poison number takes this Max Count into consideration.

However, that calculation doesn't consider the double hit from Venom and is also a bit unrealistic as most things die or you don't hit 100% of the time with every projectile. So when figuring out calculations, IMO, you probably want to use maybe 1/4th to 1/3rd of your max poison stacks (or Total DPS inc poison number) to estimate if you want something somewhat realistic vs a tougher boss like shaper (unless you can sit for the full duration pounding on the boss, which is unlikely in most cases). If you can't estimate this math, than you could probably create a custom jewel to do it for you and toggle it on and off.

Also, if you are using the # of poisons applied recently, recently is defined as last 4 seconds, so a good reasonable amount would be like 10 for that calculation.

"
https://i.imgur.com/5zS23AB.png <--- direct link

If everything is okay, how much DPS can you do with this build, how much is okay?

You might want to put in # of Poisons applied recently to a small number between 5-10, since this affects the damage output from Noxious Strike. I am actually not 100% sure how # of Poison Enemy differs in the calculation, since whenever I test it, anything after 5 seems to max out the DPS. Maybe someone who knows more can explain the difference.

You may also want to change "is the enemy a boss" to shaper, if you want realistic damage numbers for end game, which is usually how DPS is calculated in popular builds. Everything else looks good - I think.

Last edited by wakasm on Sep 27, 2019, 5:36:34 PM
great build! what enchant do you recomend for the helmet with venom gyre?
I've put skitterbots, precision aura instead of herald of agony.
I've self-crafted Claw on Gemini base for manaleech.
I've anointed +1 curse on my neck to have Despair from my potion.

Anything else I can change? Profile is public.

Last edited by Bromeek on Sep 27, 2019, 9:14:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info