[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

I'm now running..

despair - blasphemy

for temp chains

Malevolence and skittbots.

14.5 million dps/ 5.5 shaper

https://pastebin.com/99rsKZ73

I have to say the explosion mechanic from asenaths is kinda like a mini inpulsa's. It also looks cool(monsters explode into sand) and sounds neat.

If i can find an equel dps claw that adds despair on hit i can add in something else lol..

the ceiling on this build is insane.. i just keep finding ways to up dps.
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Last edited by Lunartuna on Sep 27, 2019, 9:18:47 PM
"
Lunartuna wrote:

14.5 million dps/ 5.5 shaper

That's like almost 10x my DPS. I'm gonna switch to your version, to see how it feels.
https://pastebin.com/YuMU5agi

7.3m Shaper DPS with my build (used the tree from the other thread)...though it's pretty expensive to do.

I may try and take a damage hit and get a -15 cost armor just for the Free Venom Gyre....also need to lab enchant my helm
IGN: Delran
Last edited by Delran2 on Sep 27, 2019, 10:37:28 PM
Can anyone tell me which would be better to use?

Last edited by I_SAG on Sep 27, 2019, 11:00:58 PM
"
Delran2 wrote:

7.3m Shaper DPS with my build (used the tree from the other thread)...though it's pretty expensive to do.

I may try and take a damage hit and get a -15 cost armor just for the Free Venom Gyre....also need to lab enchant my helm

Not to burst any bubbles, but you have checked off # of poisons applied recently as 50. Recently refers to the last 4 seconds, which means, if true, you are somehow hitting 12.5 stacks per second despite having around a 40 max poison stacks without this buff?

This checkbox exists because of Noxious Strike, which would imply if you are getting 50 stacks, that you are in 4 seconds increasing the poison duration by 250%, which is increasing your poison duration from 6 secs to 10 sec, which is about a 3 mil dps difference if you can keep that attack rate up for the full 10 sec...

...this doesn't seem accurate.

I mean, it's still a lot of damage for endgame, but, I don't think that DPS number is correct.
Last edited by wakasm on Sep 28, 2019, 12:41:05 AM
"
wakasm wrote:
"
Delran2 wrote:

Not to burst any bubbles, but you have checked off # of poisons applied recently as 50. Recently refers to the last 4 seconds, which means, if true, you are somehow hitting 12.5 stacks per second despite having around a 40 max poison stacks without this buff?

This checkbox exists because of Noxious Strike, which would imply if you are getting 50 stacks, that you are in 4 seconds increasing the poison duration by 250%, which is increasing your poison duration from 6 secs to 10 sec, which is about a 3 mil dps difference if you can keep that attack rate up for the full 10 sec...

...this doesn't seem accurate.

I mean, it's still a lot of damage for endgame, but, I don't think that DPS number is correct.

i only put 10 in mine. Although im using venom gyre with 7 aps. so with returning projectiles i could be applying 14 poisons/second. 2.8 withers/second from helm + 6 wither stacks for 5.9 seconds whenever cwdt withering step goes off.

Im being conservative in mine haha.
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Last edited by Lunartuna on Sep 28, 2019, 12:57:02 AM
After playing this build until the beginning of the league i can say that the build is very fun and strong but not tanky ( for me ).

Here my gear

Spoiler

I clear t16 and blight content really good and did shaper and his guardian easly too but i tried my first uber elder until i start to playing the game and it was a big fail x). So i wonder if you have any suggestion on what can i change on my gear ?
How do I get claws to have a base of 60% chance poisons do 100% more damage or if someone could direct me to a good site to see the prefixes / carfting of an item. Some types of claws gets better chance of having a good base and you need certain itemlevel to make a good claw as I understand also shaper item??
That actually helps tbh, I imported my build from the other threads and didn't really touch the config, so knowing what accurate helps more than anything:P

https://pastebin.com/F6uy7Nzu

Does this seem more accurate? :D
IGN: Delran
Last edited by Delran2 on Sep 28, 2019, 9:52:10 AM
"
Niico75 wrote:
After playing this build until the beginning of the league i can say that the build is very fun and strong but not tanky ( for me ).

Here my gear

Spoiler

I clear t16 and blight content really good and did shaper and his guardian easly too but i tried my first uber elder until i start to playing the game and it was a big fail x). So i wonder if you have any suggestion on what can i change on my gear ?

Doing your first Uber Elder with a dodge build can be tricky for sure. You don't really know the fight and the phases which makes things a little harder. I would try to get the gloves Fenumus for aspect of spider it's huge boost of dps and of our defenses too. I don't think Yriel is a good choice after all, everybody complain about how fast the minion dies.
I went for a good maim lvl1/mana cost/maximum life/%life chest on an evasion base. It's hard to craft and expensive but worth it...

You also have to remember we have a dodge build so sometimes we will get one shot, try to improve your own dodges, learn the fight and you should be fine!
I also personally prefer Venom Gyre for single target, you just need to respect some points to get pierce in your tree.

hope this will help

My stuff so far:

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info