[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

"
dyNa1337 wrote:
"
tm4g1x wrote:
What Annointment are you going for on the Amulet? As I had the oils for it, I took Solidity for now.

+3% Chance to Block Attack Damage while holding a Shield
20% increased Attack Damage while holding a Shield
Attack Skills deal 20% increased Damage with Ailments while holding a Shield
+8% Elemental Resistances while holding a Shield

Whispers of Doom.

Additional curse would be great... Well, if I finally get some ex for the amulet :-D
"
loczek123 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/eJmrbqyd - updated PoB

fyi, the progressive levelling tree seems to be still from your old tree and is quite a bit different from the full 120 tree.
what is the recommend level of CWDT setup with immortal call?
Ok, just a quick question to anyone who can answer. Why are we overcapping our chance to poison on hit by so much. I am sitting on 150% without Wasp at the moment and without the Swift Venoms wheel which is another 20%. Why do we need almost 200% chance to poison if we can apply maximum of one stack per hit anyway?
"
Laxxus wrote:
"
loczek123 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/eJmrbqyd - updated PoB

fyi, the progressive levelling tree seems to be still from your old tree and is quite a bit different from the full 120 tree.

Can confirm, doing some strange things when you switch from the 107 pnt to the 120 pnt full tree. Might want to take a quick look again on it.

Thanks for the effort tho.
"
Denisian wrote:
Ok, just a quick question to anyone who can answer. Why are we overcapping our chance to poison on hit by so much. I am sitting on 150% without Wasp at the moment and without the Swift Venoms wheel which is another 20%. Why do we need almost 200% chance to poison if we can apply maximum of one stack per hit anyway?

It doesn't do anything, chance to poison just happens to be on several nodes that we want anyway to boost our damage.
Just wanted to say ty to the OP of the guide, have been a very fun time so far with this build, i kinda did it a little different, but overall it's very similar... Just killed Elder for the first time ever :D

Again, ty
Is all that health necessary when not in HC?

Just curious, as I started following an early version of Mathil's starter build for the league, albeit with Venom Gyre in mind, but since he doesn't have anything updated for Claw usage, I've since been looking for a new one to jump to, though I'm not sure if a super-healthy build is what I'm looking for without reasoning, especially if you already play risk-reward/safe.

What does Cold Aegis offer, anyways? Never seen that before.
"
DarkenX wrote:
Is all that health necessary when not in HC?

Just curious, as I started following an early version of Mathil's starter build for the league, albeit with Venom Gyre in mind, but since he doesn't have anything updated for Claw usage, I've since been looking for a new one to jump to, though I'm not sure if a super-healthy build is what I'm looking for without reasoning, especially if you already play risk-reward/safe.

What does Cold Aegis offer, anyways? Never seen that before.

Cold Aegis gives a buff automatically that abosrbs 1k frost damage, after not taking any for a bit it recharges itself. Doesn't reserve any mana, it's not crazy but it's free mitigation vs frost damage. Don't have to use manually it auto activates.

I personally enjoy the frozen immunity as it freezes up a flask to give another benefit instead.
Last edited by Flarb on Sep 12, 2019, 4:25:37 PM
Vix Lunaris is mostly for the +2 skills to buff Plague Bearer.
Freeze immunity and the cold absorb is a nice bonus. Dont think that Cold shield really does much effectively.

And no idea why you would call this a "super-healthy build" when you can just get over 5k with decent gear.
Last edited by Laxxus on Sep 12, 2019, 4:29:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info