[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

Only 5 off colours. monkaHmm
I get most item's needed for this build and i must say! it's so OP, 147% quant map T15 gose so easy i feel like doing white map.

I prefer:

It's a bis items, realy feel a change after wearing them.

Also i easy get 11964 Evasion rating, it's feels that is working well. Just bestial minion dying like a shit, but wathever, it can be recast easly now with new skill bar :P
Last edited by RocketDragon on Sep 13, 2019, 12:48:23 AM
My conclusion of this build is it has a lot of potential. But right now, it suffers with a small aoe, you'll be dealing with a lot of stragglers in open space and a potential of repetitive strain injury because you are going to be pushing a lot of buttons to achieve that high damage output consistently.

The dual dagger cobra slash build is the one to use if you want those high damage burst and you can interchange with shield for more safety at anytime you feel you needed it. This build will probably be best right now at low-mid level delve because of the narrow corridor that exactly fits the aoe of our plague bearer which melts everything in your path.
"
psykookysp wrote:

One question I had is whether there is any value to using a Chaos Impresence rather than a Solstice Vigil, assuming they're both anointed with Whispers of Doom for the +1 curse, is Impresence not strictly better?

Or does the proc on Solstice have an effect on plaguebearer or something?

If you plan on using both TC and Despair from gems, this is better than Solstice.
But with Solstice you could use TC, then get Despair from Witchfire and have mana for an additional aura like Skitterbots.
Additional aura but costs one flask slot and less damage from amulet, not sure what the exact numbers would say to that.
So I've read a lot of complaints in this thread about this build.. not having enough AoE, not good enough clear speed, etc blabla.

Therefore I decided to record a 2 min video of me farming a stacked T15 Map.

Here is the link:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/480792187?collection=iaLqCLr2wxVEaA

Hope that helps you to decide if this build is viable or not..
hey team im in t14 maps smashing it still. at what point do i drop the 2nd claw and pick up a shield? i dont feel the need?
"
Kbanger wrote:
hey team im in t14 maps smashing it still. at what point do i drop the 2nd claw and pick up a shield? i dont feel the need?

I'm using shield from the start of the league and work perfect. You can add them even now. The Lunaris shiel will be very helpful in elder killing :)
"
Kbanger wrote:

I will never put on a shield. There is 0 need for it if you went the dagger route.
Nostrademous
Last edited by Nostrademous on Sep 13, 2019, 7:02:43 AM
"
lagsmoke wrote:
"
mic01851165 wrote:
With 7 link your mana cost for your main skill is so high that having so little mana will just lead you to stop attacking entirely frequently which is way worse than dropping an aura. It also limit your attack speed capability.
Do notice that we literally can do 4+ attacks per second, that's like 30 x 4 mana cost per second (7l), and 12 x 3 = 48 if you take x2 -8 mana cost on rings.

Its really an 8-link because that chest gives blood magic too, main skill doesn't use mana anymore with that setup.

Good point, I missed that Blood Magic Line.
Hi,

I Love this Build so far. 😊 very good Guide!

I have a short question: why we dont use the maim Version of yriel? The attack Speed is nice to have and also maim for our defence.

Greetings
Weylin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info