[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Just a reminder in case nobody mentioned this before. I ran a HoGM today and they instant killed my minions, including my AG with Kingmaker, Vulnerability Gloves, etc. Remember to take off your AG gem before you run a HoGM if you don't want him to lose his equips. Had to re-buy all his equips :(
"
bluerains05 wrote:
Just a reminder in case nobody mentioned this before. I ran a HoGM today and they instant killed my minions, including my AG with Kingmaker, Vulnerability Gloves, etc. Remember to take off your AG gem before you run a HoGM if you don't want him to lose his equips. Had to re-buy all his equips :(

Yea, minion builds should not run HoG. It uses pvp rules, meaning to those NPCs our minions are just normal mobs.

Did you actually finish the map? If so, thats surprising, the Zombies should be dying instantly.
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
Shinohiko wrote:
I am not quite sure understand this step for the weapon craft:

Step 3:
Craft 15-18% additional quality on the mace. just transmute it and alteration orb until you have a prefix and not a suffix, as the craft is a suffix. Also pretty easy!

If the mace is 28%+ with perfect fossil. I need to transmute it and alt till I get a prefix of additional quality?

I thought we need to roll +1 socketed gem and maim then regal.

The higher the quality on your weapon, the easier it is to 6-socket/6-link. Step 3 is in preparation for socketting/linking.

Oh LOL mine is already 6L in normal status of the 2hd mace lol.
pride and flesh and stone don't work with commander of darkness. because aura not affect me or my minions. only affect enemies.
Last edited by NoobPlayX on Sep 15, 2019, 12:46:47 PM
"
NoobPlayX wrote:
pride and flesh and stone don't work with commander of darkness. because aura not affect me or my minions. only affect enemies.

for this y NEED use war banner or precision 1 lvl this work with comandment of darkness

Just got this, should i anul attack speed or multi craft it?
Why are we supposed to use multistrike on zombies, in my pob this gives less dps than alot of other gems like ruthless, fortify, brutality, maim etc. Am I doing something wrong..?
"
Why are we supposed to use multistrike on zombies, in my pob this gives less dps than alot of other gems like ruthless, fortify, brutality, maim etc. Am I doing something wrong..?

PoB does not calculate Multistrike correctly, it only calculates the first of the three hits, but it takes the attack speed reduction into consideration. So it results in a really misleading DPS number.

Also, Multistrike affects not only the default attack but also the slam. And as the Slam has a cooldown getting three for the price of one is pretty neat. Multistrike is by far the most important support gem of the build. Just try it without and see how bad the clearspeed and single target is without it.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 15, 2019, 1:52:25 PM

15% inc strength and 10% reduced dmg from crit strikes
Would like someone to check out the math between dread banner vs war banner as well. Dread seems like a really good one, besides, it provides a bit of defense as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info