[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Regarding Strength... I know the goal is "as much as possible" but percentage wise is there a strong difference between 1200 and 1500 strength. I guess I'm asking how noticeable is the "half of your strength is given to your minions" mod at those values.

Trying to decide how much I would like to sacrifice to get up to 1500.
"
Breken wrote:
Regarding Strength... I know the goal is "as much as possible" but percentage wise is there a strong difference between 1200 and 1500 strength. I guess I'm asking how noticeable is the "half of your strength is given to your minions" mod at those values.

i am on shit gear at 91 lvl have 1200 if a roll lethal pride if i take saqavinenest take better jewelry i got 1500 but for wot? for 1 more zombi?

nah 1500 easy if y got 100 lvl ib game
-300 strength gives -7% dps per minion

i have 1539 str atm, with only one 5% strength on Lethal Pride, but using cheat body armor

Last edited by Sonidox on Sep 15, 2019, 4:31:54 PM
"
Breken wrote:

Just go into PoB and create a false stat on a piece of gear giving you 300 strength. You won’t see what you lose in the sacrifice, but you can just add 300 strength, albeit in a workaround.
"
Breken wrote:

Well, besides the added damage for your minions from having more strength, you also get another Zombie at 1500. So it is absolutely worth it.

But what do you mean with sacrifice? Your currency? :D
So guys about lethal pride.
Is there any difference between Kaom/Kiloama/Rakiata gem?
Except the keystone passive changes (for us it doesn't matter cuz we have no keystone passives within gem range)
"
Fromby wrote:
So guys about lethal pride.
Is there any difference between Kaom/Kiloama/Rakiata gem?
Except the keystone passive changes (for us it doesn't matter cuz we have no keystone passives within gem range)

Nope doesnt matter. Luckily, because divining it also changes the name.
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
vegeto079 wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
Nah, never use Carrion Golem if its your single golem. It gives close to no damage to our other minions. Really, its less than 0.3%. Stone Golem on the other hand gives me 130 more life regenerated per second, which is great. And Chaos Golem gives 5% phys dmg reduction, which is also a lot.

So not even if your build has enough defense and needs more damage, which should never be the case with this build, don't use Carrion Golem as your single golem.

I just checked and Carrion Golem is giving 1.5% dps. Why are we even using it then? Wouldn't dropping him and getting another Minion dmg jewel make more sense?

I have not looked too far into the golem version of this build, I realized early on that I prefer skeletons. But my guess would be that you use Carrion Golem not to boost the Zombies but as an additional damage dealing minion. Its damage should be around that of a Zombie, maybe a bit higher.

This, small buff and zombie level damage on it. There is even an dps calculation on page 1
Last edited by champ3n on Sep 15, 2019, 6:41:16 PM
nice wand i think =3
"
champ3n wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
vegeto079 wrote:
I just checked and Carrion Golem is giving 1.5% dps. Why are we even using it then? Wouldn't dropping him and getting another Minion dmg jewel make more sense?

I have not looked too far into the golem version of this build, I realized early on that I prefer skeletons. But my guess would be that you use Carrion Golem not to boost the Zombies but as an additional damage dealing minion. Its damage should be around that of a Zombie, maybe a bit higher.

This, small buff an zombie level dmg it. There is even an dps calculation on page 1

Got it, thanks.

I can't seem to balance my resistance when trying to add an Elder Belt. %attributes and +Strength are suffix so the chance of a resistance is so low. With the needed +strength and +life on everything my choices of gear are super restricted.

edit: think I was messed up because all my minions weren't around for the res buff and aura buffs. Keep messing that up lol.
Last edited by vegeto079 on Sep 15, 2019, 6:31:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info