[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Mecielle wrote:

5% strength on Faith and Steel, which is good, the node gives me other stuff too.

5% strength on Light of Divinity, which is only ok, as it gives me nothing else, well except +10 flat strength. But it is only two passives for 5% str.

+20 flat strength on Redemption, which is great.

And +2/+4 strength on all the other small nodes.

Overall I have 1354 strength without the jewel, and 1543 strength with it. So it gives me 189 strength. And pushes me over the 1500 mark, so I get another Zombie. With some gear upgrades I should be able to get over the 1500 mark without the 5% from Light of Divinity, then I will respec those two points.

I think I got reasonably lucky rolling the jewel. it took me around 30 Divines. So 390c on top of the 2.5ex the jewel itself cost me. Maybe I will get another one and try rolling for some more.

Quoting myself here again, have this jewel still sitting in my stash incase anyone wants it. Don't wanna make a big profit or anything. Price of a random Lethal Pride plus something, like an exalt, on top works for me, even if I spent 2.5ex rolling it with Divines.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 15, 2019, 2:18:10 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Why are we supposed to use multistrike on zombies, in my pob this gives less dps than alot of other gems like ruthless, fortify, brutality, maim etc. Am I doing something wrong..?

PoB does not calculate Multistrike correctly, it only calculates the first of the three hits, but it takes the attack speed reduction into consideration. So it results in a really misleading DPS number.

Also, Multistrike affects not only the default attack but also the slam. And as the Slam has a cooldown getting three for the price of one is pretty neat. Multistrike is by far the most important support gem of the build. Just try it without and see how bad the clearspeed and single target is without it.

Well, that would explain it! Thanks, I already feel like clear and single target is crazy good, so looking forward to trying multistrike now 🤩
Guys there is a way to summon the spectres with "precision"? Because when I want to summon lets say 3 apes 1 hound I find it hard to target the specific minion I want, how you can target properly in a pool of corpses?... I always revive something that I DONT WANT!!!... Im missing something? There is a proper way to have the exact team you want without summoning dozens of times?
"
angelux51 wrote:
Guys there is a way to summon the spectres with "precision"? Because when I want to summon lets say 3 apes 1 hound I find it hard to target the specific minion I want, how you can target properly in a pool of corpses?... I always revive something that I DONT WANT!!!... Im missing something? There is a proper way to have the exact team you want without summoning dozens of times?

hold key A and corpse be red move mouse and choice need corpse
Last edited by 101zombi101 on Sep 15, 2019, 2:44:14 PM
Just finished that beauty...

Can't wait for lvl 4 empower.
"
chaelp wrote:

15% inc strength and 10% reduced dmg from crit strikes

Hey bro

Cost me 13 ex total and about an hour to make.
"
Mecielle wrote:
Nah, never use Carrion Golem if its your single golem. It gives close to no damage to our other minions. Really, its less than 0.3%. Stone Golem on the other hand gives me 130 more life regenerated per second, which is great. And Chaos Golem gives 5% phys dmg reduction, which is also a lot.

So not even if your build has enough defense and needs more damage, which should never be the case with this build, don't use Carrion Golem as your single golem.

I just checked and Carrion Golem is giving 1.5% dps. Why are we even using it then? Wouldn't dropping him and getting another Minion dmg jewel make more sense?
"
pyroisback wrote:
Just finished that beauty...

Can't wait for lvl 4 empower.

On average how many exalts did you spend to craft the mace?
"
vegeto079 wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
Nah, never use Carrion Golem if its your single golem. It gives close to no damage to our other minions. Really, its less than 0.3%. Stone Golem on the other hand gives me 130 more life regenerated per second, which is great. And Chaos Golem gives 5% phys dmg reduction, which is also a lot.

So not even if your build has enough defense and needs more damage, which should never be the case with this build, don't use Carrion Golem as your single golem.

I just checked and Carrion Golem is giving 1.5% dps. Why are we even using it then? Wouldn't dropping him and getting another Minion dmg jewel make more sense?

I have not looked too far into the golem version of this build, I realized early on that I prefer skeletons. But my guess would be that you use Carrion Golem not to boost the Zombies but as an additional damage dealing minion. Its damage should be around that of a Zombie, maybe a bit higher.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info