[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Hollycz wrote:
so guys builds seems good but I am wondering how to increase survivability. I wanna push 100 (possibly) this league at my pace but i dont wanna die every now and then. also i wanna do uber elder so here are some ideas

kaom roots (for u-elder) is obvious

this might sounds overboard but i was thinking:
drop PRIDE, get SPIDER aura + blasph and temp/enfeeble. SPIDER aura gives inc. dmg and hinders and i believe it is same on bosses without any boss reductions seems good and survivability in blight should go up a level

i would like to get to around 7k hp, i am just about reach lvl 60 so when i go kitava soon I wanna be ready for mappin :X

also what is optimal links for going golem builds? I might be blind but everyone seems to run smth different, ty

ty

I am at 7700 life, have done Uber Elder many times, without any gear changes, you REALLY don't need/want Kaoms Roots with this build, and have died once, and that was my own stupid mistake. Else I am exclusively running T15-T16 maps with no care about the mods, except phys reflect of course. That one Uber Elder death taken out, I have not died since I reached level 88, I am now 95.5. Your suggestions are ok I guess if you want to really make sure you don't die, but it's not needed at all in softcore. With flasks up I am at 68% reduced physical damage taken, which also helps a ton.

Maybe you can get some ideas from my character, I have changed the tree quite a bit. Lost no damage, gained a lot of life.

Can't help you with Golem links though, I am using skellies.

Edit: What I just remembered, if you can fit it in, get an abyss jewel with "Minions leech x% damage" and "Minions have 5-6% chance to blind on hit". The leech will free up one more passive point on the tree and the blind is actually the most underrated defensive layer. It reduces the enemies chance to hit by 50%. And with the amount of minions we have, it is up pretty much 100% of the time. It is actually insane how effective it is.

Just wanna say THANKS MAN!

I took your tree and it is SO MUCH BETTER!

I tried Uber Elder last night twice and only got half way.

I respecced into your tree.. got another 1,000 life and downed him with 1 portal to go.

Not deathless.. but I have shitty gear... my Raised Zombie is only level 19 and other supports 18-19 level.. no quality... shitty crappy weopon... 5L only... no Animated Guardian... never played summoner before and a total novice at Uber Elder... so I am super happy with that one.

I don't have $$ to buy or build the crazy mace everyone has and don't have time to level up completely so your tips really helped.

Thanks man!

and I just bought a 6L Chaber Cairn for 4ex so I'm going to try him again and see how much of a diff that makes.

Last edited by brunowa on Sep 15, 2019, 9:01:32 AM
I am not quite sure understand this step for the weapon craft:

Step 3:
Craft 15-18% additional quality on the mace. just transmute it and alteration orb until you have a prefix and not a suffix, as the craft is a suffix. Also pretty easy!

If the mace is 28%+ with perfect fossil. I need to transmute it and alt till I get a prefix of additional quality?

I thought we need to roll +1 socketed gem and maim then regal.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

I am at 7700 life, have done Uber Elder many times, without any gear changes, you REALLY don't need/want Kaoms Roots with this build, and have died once, and that was my own stupid mistake. Else I am exclusively running T15-T16 maps with no care about the mods, except phys reflect of course. That one Uber Elder death taken out, I have not died since I reached level 88, I am now 95.5. Your suggestions are ok I guess if you want to really make sure you don't die, but it's not needed at all in softcore. With flasks up I am at 68% reduced physical damage taken, which also helps a ton.

Maybe you can get some ideas from my character, I have changed the tree quite a bit. Lost no damage, gained a lot of life.

Can't help you with Golem links though, I am using skellies.

Edit: What I just remembered, if you can fit it in, get an abyss jewel with "Minions leech x% damage" and "Minions have 5-6% chance to blind on hit". The leech will free up one more passive point on the tree and the blind is actually the most underrated defensive layer. It reduces the enemies chance to hit by 50%. And with the amount of minions we have, it is up pretty much 100% of the time. It is actually insane how effective it is.

Just wanna say THANKS MAN!

I took your tree and it is SO MUCH BETTER!

I tried Uber Elder last night twice and only got half way.

I respecced into your tree.. got another 1,000 life and downed him with 1 portal to go.

Not deathless.. but I have shitty gear... my Raised Zombie is only level 19 and other supports 18-19 level.. no quality... shitty crappy weopon... 5L only... no Animated Guardian... never played summoner before and a total novice at Uber Elder... so I am super happy with that one.

Thanks man!

and I just bought a 6L Chaber Cairn for 4ex so I'm going to try him again and see how much of a diff that makes.

Nice! Killing Uber Elder with your gear is quite a lot harder than it is with mine, so even if it wasn't deathless, thats quite an accomplishment.

And the 6-link should be a good damage boost for your Zombies, making future fights a lot faster, which results in fewer deaths.
"
Shinohiko wrote:

Step 3:
Craft 15-18% additional quality on the mace. just transmute it and alteration orb until you have a prefix and not a suffix, as the craft is a suffix. Also pretty easy!

If the mace is 28%+ with perfect fossil. I need to transmute it and alt till I get a prefix of additional quality?

The higher the quality on your weapon, the easier it is to 6-socket/6-link. Step 3 is in preparation for socketting/linking.
"
Shinohiko wrote:

Step 3:

He just means you should craft 15-18% quality on it to make 6-linking it easier. And to craft something on it, it can't be white. You could as easily use an alchemy on it and hope it has an open suffix for the craft.
sadly I didn't hit the right mod, but I got this now
Alt spamming makes me sick lol, so I gotta imprint first:
may i ask if headhunter any good for this build? Also is Emperor's Mastery Prismatic Jewel the absolute best? thank you
"
BuIIyHunter wrote:
may i ask if headhunter any good for this build? Also is Emperor's Mastery Prismatic Jewel the absolute best? thank you

no idea, but you seem to have two wasted passives on your tree right on top of the top-most efficient training jewel ;)
"
BuIIyHunter wrote:

headhunter dont give buff to minion this way useless

emperor mastery overpriced wor this many take some one other
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
BuIIyHunter wrote:

no idea, but you seem to have two wasted passives on your tree right on top of the top-most efficient training jewel ;)

oh wow thank you for taking the time to point that out. thank you thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info