[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
zboard wrote:
Why do you choose to go for hybrid minion life/damage on the weapon. and not just pure damage, it's much higher. And our minion life is already crazy from all the gem levels we get, especially in 3.8

At this point it is a personal preference. i've seen animated guardian with 80k life and fortify drop like a fly, and we don't really need the dps. You'd also most likely have to divine it to close to 80%, where as the other mod is 40+x2 so its more bang for your buck so to speak ^^ Hope this clears up things :D
Can someone explain how to allocate passive on amu ?
"
urenemy wrote:
How much did u spend vegeto on the weapon?
I got 4 ex but dunno if go for the weapon or save for nest

i'd start rolling the weapon for sure, it won't be enough with 4 exalted, however every little bit helps!
"
etnies445 wrote:
My lethal pride currently gives 10% str - I've spent...60+? divine orbs so far, at this point I think i'll hold onto what I have and re-visit later. It's just really expensive to get 4 5%'s, let alone even 3.

However I am kind of eyeing the emperor's mastery jewel, gives max life % and attributes %, one up for 15 ex. Not sure if worth.

Emperors mastery is suuuper endgame, however very juicy for the build indeed. The lethal pride can be horrible to roll indeed, and 10% is very nice too! I got myself one that grants 40% increased armour 10% fortify effect and 5% str so far, so i am sticking with that myself. You can easily find more strength other ways, like rolling an elder belt for sure.
"
MuTKo88 wrote:
Can someone explain how to allocate passive on amu ?

Check this super nice guide out from a fellow streamer Catmasterop!
guys so wich spectres you would go for defensive? and for offensive? i can have 4 of them..
"
katinai wrote:
guys so wich spectres you would go for defensive? and for offensive? i can have 4 of them..

Well, 2 of them are pretty much set in stone. They give your minions so much damage and speed, you have to have 1xCarnage Chieftain and 1xHost Chieftain.

So you have the choice of the last two. If you are mapping, you don't really need the Vulnerability on hit from your AG, it is only useful in long single target situations which means only Uber Elder, every other fight is over in a second. So a Diabolist that spams Enfeeble is a great way to make sure you don't die. I mean, Enfeeble is an absolutely insane defense buff. If you also have "Minions have 5-6% chance to blind on hit" on a jewel the mobs will only hit you 1/4 as often as they would otherwise.

Just make sure to change it to another spectre before you do Uber Elder. You WILL notice the missing damage from not having Vulnerability in that fight.

For the last one I would go for another Carnage Chieftain to make sure you and your minions always have full Frenzy Charges. Another option would be Ruins Hellion, but he really does almost nothing. He is just a 15% increased damage buff for your minions. So as much as a small passive node on the tree. So I don't really like that solution.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 15, 2019, 7:55:25 AM
Just drop Bottled Faith and try sell it, with my total ~23-25 ex - i'd try craft our best 2h weap?

Also ppls, can u inspect my chara and said what items need ugprade (like prob switch from gibryd Life+ES (Geofri) to Life (Saqawai nest)) and other slots, also need advices about my passive tree (best way to 1200 str, and prob some life/minion dmg\life nodes)
SO!!

Lethal pride can be really expensive indeed XD

I've spent 4ex (including price to buy it) just to get 5%str on righteaous army, +20str on devotion.

Sanctum of thought can give me 10% increased fortify effect but i would need to drop juggernaut seeing my tree to get it so i doubt its worth it...

Also i can have faith and steel can give 5% double damage but it doesnt count for minion right?
"
Qlidascope wrote:
"
Rato86 wrote:
One hint for survivability...

I like to use sulphur flask, the consecrated ground deals inc. critical chance and much regen in area!!

can be a nice deal to 'flask setup' in endgame bosses!

For sure, will be swapping silver flask for bottled faith once i get the moneys for it ^^

wow, never see this flask before haha... ty for advance!!

I'm not playing leagues anymore (no much time for play, so just std)

i will try got one ^^

edit:

its 25 ex in std >.<

i will keep with my magic one hahahaha, because i need remove curses!! :p
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Last edited by Rato86 on Sep 15, 2019, 8:20:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info