[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
PDIZZLE4747 wrote:
Hey i have a question how do.you gain three golems in this build?

Thanks in advance

+ 1 from passives in tree, and +1 from the anima stone jewel
Why do you choose to go for hybrid minion life/damage on the weapon. and not just pure damage, it's much higher. And our minion life is already crazy from all the gem levels we get, especially in 3.8
Finally got my weapon crafted! Self-crafted completely :)

Any tips/anything I'm missing?

Just need Empower 3/4, gotta make the money for that.
Last edited by vegeto079 on Sep 14, 2019, 9:52:55 PM
How much did u spend vegeto on the weapon?
I got 4 ex but dunno if go for the weapon or save for nest
"
urenemy wrote:
How much did u spend vegeto on the weapon?
I got 4 ex but dunno if go for the weapon or save for nest

Base shaped mace, ilvl80+ is only 1-4c depending on the time of day it seems.

First depends on how lucky you are 6L mace, once you get 38%+ quality, it's easier than 0%-20% quality, but still takes RNG. I did mine in about 350 fuse.

Second you need alc/augs to make the +1 gem / Lvl 20 maim base.
I did this twice now, first time was less than 200 alc, second time was 1450 alcs, so its just RNG, but be sure to aug each time you see +1 gems or 20 maim. You can also risk it and regal if you get either mod with a t1-2 strength roll, but you'll have to scour and restart if its not the second desired mod.

Next is where it can get real expensive.

All depends on how lucky you get with annuling (19c per) off the third rare mod. Could take one imprint (130-150c), could take five or more.

You can always yolo it and not imprint, but you're throwing caution to the wind and risking losing your prized magical base and have to start from scratch.

The actual cost of the end game mods is:
Multiple mods: 1ex (I think)
+2 support gems: 2ex
Minion life/damage: 4c
Minion attack/cast speed: 4c

So far, I'm 2 imprints in and both bricked, so I'm just using the mace as is with +1/20maim until I farm enough currency to try again.
Last edited by Teerick on Sep 14, 2019, 10:53:37 PM
Multiple mods is 2ex as well.

I used This method but I think imprint is probably a little cheaper. Total cost was somewhere around 12-15ex, mainly inflated by it taking about 4-5ex to 6 link.

My only issue right now is I tend to get one-shot in t16s.

edit: Dying in Blights in t16s is getting REAL old real fast. I need more survivability..
Last edited by vegeto079 on Sep 14, 2019, 11:45:06 PM
My lethal pride currently gives 10% str - I've spent...60+? divine orbs so far, at this point I think i'll hold onto what I have and re-visit later. It's just really expensive to get 4 5%'s, let alone even 3.

However I am kind of eyeing the emperor's mastery jewel, gives max life % and attributes %, one up for 15 ex. Not sure if worth.
Shaper, Uber Elder, and all red maps done. Powerful build. Went the golem version, I find the skeletons to be weak.

"
chaelp wrote:
Shaper, Uber Elder, and all red maps done. Powerful build. Went the golem version, I find the skeletons to be weak.

What are your spectres?
so guys builds seems good but I am wondering how to increase survivability. I wanna push 100 (possibly) this league at my pace but i dont wanna die every now and then. also i wanna do uber elder so here are some ideas

kaom roots (for u-elder) is obvious

this might sounds overboard but i was thinking:
drop PRIDE, get SPIDER aura + blasph and temp/enfeeble. SPIDER aura gives inc. dmg and hinders and i believe it is same on bosses without any boss reductions seems good and survivability in blight should go up a level

i would like to get to around 7k hp, i am just about reach lvl 60 so when i go kitava soon I wanna be ready for mappin :X

also what is optimal links for going golem builds? I might be blind but everyone seems to run smth different, ty

ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info