[3.10] Raider - HoA 1300 deep delver(sc). 800+ in hc (3.10)

For anyone wondering, this got a slight buff in 3.9 to some of the supports the build used. The new shield is insane for certain physical encounters too.

Should be one of the few tank builds left that can push fairly deep into the mines after they gutted jugg.
"
mothraelite wrote:
Should be one of the few tank builds left that can push fairly deep into the mines after they gutted jugg.

I was under the impression that Nebulochs amd hoag juggs were still viable? Or are you talking about unshattered will juggs
"
illmtk wrote:
"
mothraelite wrote:

I was under the impression that Nebulochs amd hoag juggs were still viable? Or are you talking about unshattered will juggs

neb jugg was also stacking reduced dmg taken, pretty sure the patch killed it for deep delving.
Stacking reduced damage via fortify is gone and thats probably the biggest blow to all 3 jugg playstyles.

loss of maim chest and hybrid life roll from fossils also make it increasingly difficult to get a decent chest now. We no longer live in a world where 6l astral div card is good enough + fossils to get them started and even then maim is gone forever. Additionally, good watchers are going to be fairly difficult for everyone to get at least early.

HoA jugg should be fine but I doubt nebuloch and claw are a thing anymore.

I think we'll see guardians on top followed by this build with vortex trailing just behind when you have all the money to invest. Vortex probably S tier in terms of items needed to get started this upcoming league but feels kind of awkward with the in between gear when you don't quite have your end game setup. Just my guess based on previous power levels of skills / builds running around last league.
Last edited by mothraelite on Dec 12, 2019, 2:17:12 PM

For everyone still wondering how to level this. Isnt the best but hope it helps !

Rain of Arrows ---
/ lesser poison
/ Faster attacks
/ life gain on hit

Keep Rain of arrows low level . At lv 30 do the ghost quest for poison instead of Lesser poison .

Herald of agony act 2
/ minion dmg
/ dmg on full life
/ Faster attacks
/ Pierce

Use hatred when you get it . Hope this helps somehow if some1 is also planning to start with this one . Gl and HF

Around lv 60 you can transition to claw + cyclone instead of bow .
Last edited by BlackFlame on Dec 13, 2019, 2:35:13 PM
Hello :) I saw you respecced your hoa raider to dex stacking. Does it means you already had troubles around ~800 with hoa?
If you aren't planning to return to hoa, can you provide pob with 3.9 changes? Multicrafting claws and rings with one affix is now impossible, so which mods on rare base will be better before adding multimod?
Last edited by faraddox on Dec 19, 2019, 7:12:24 AM
lol no i didnt, in fact the opposite. damage is much harder to get even with decent gear, just wanted the practice. respeced back :(.
I was looking for a strong bosser (awakener, UE) that can also delve really well for SSF - will this work for me?

Unclear what you meant when you put the bossing difficulties in cons

I already have found a coming calamity and saffels
Any tips for T3 azurite nodes? I mostly use your starter gear examples but swapped atziri's step for rare boots so I can use a circle of nostalgia. I just wanna side delve at around 400 depth but I'm getting wrecked in long T3 azurite fights because I don't really get any flasks charges back at some point.

What about this amulet?... you think I have to reroll it?...

And how to craft the body armour?...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Jan 21, 2020, 4:16:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info