[3.10] Raider - HoA 1300 deep delver(sc). 800+ in hc (3.10)

"
CirnoTan wrote:
Can someone explain me why convocation wont recall HOA? Proxomity shield minions really cucks HOA and you want him to be inside the shield. Im dealing with this by dragging minions under HOA, but he follows me getting out of shield if I spin far away from him.

Thought convocation may help me, cuz HOA has minion tag and it should work, but the button is disabled even tho HOA is summoned. I hope im not retarded.

Be sure you have enough mana for convocation:).
Regarding currency making for deep delving. They kind of destroyed the fossil market this league so i wouldn't advise going too deep. Too much effort for not so substantial gains from lets say 800-1000 to 1500. I'd say get to 800/1000 and go right from there. You'll make anywhere from 2-6 ex depending on what you end up seeing easily assuming you are going into darkness and looting everything.

Regarding getting stuck at 410 ish, make sure you aren't being surrounded by mobs. Evasion starts to fail when you let multiple mobs be able to roll against your defenses. You can watch some of the videos i posted to get an understanding of what i meant and the deeper you go, the better you need to be at it. If you don't care to watch, just go in a big circle around the arena but i don't advise that without understanding why it works.

Other than that, everything nazgul said is right on the money. He got 1300 this league and knows the mechanics pretty well. The build wouldn't be nearly as complete without him/robo/yemla.
Ok so i saw your lasty post about Divine Flesh and the Glorious Vanity Jewel, so i decided to go for it.

Resists are 80Fire, 81Cold, 80Lightning and 90 chaos resist.

Changed gear to:

Passive Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAdwB5wUtBbUILg_EEvEUIBRNFSAYkRmOGbQaVRv6I_Yl3yY6LL8s6S1NLYMuUy9yMHEwfDWSNug31DpCOuE7fDwtPL5EyEZpRwZHfkp9S3hNkk3jUEdRR1IpVeBW-lhaWK9eRV8_X3BhIWKsZKNlTWega5BsCGyMbzt07XfXd-N4DXloeu99dX_Gg1-DbYPMhNmE74azh3aNfY2_j_qbjZ2qoqOjiqQZplepbrTFtfK2Zrc-uMq8n702vqfAGsEEwcXC7NDQ02_TftQj2L3Y1drB2-fdqN3u45_o1usU7BjtP-2D7g7vDu968YryRfaj-uv8S_4K_o_-ug==?accountName=pitty&characterName=Beecage

Not sure if i'm on the right track, as i seem to have lost a lot of dodge/evasion.

But now have 50% of elemental damage is take as chaos, and on the Saffel's 7% phys taken as chaos.

1 ring now has +1 minimum endurance, and amulet has +1 endurance anointment.

haven't tried to continue delving just yet.

Obviously it's not perfect, because it's damn expensive. :(
Last edited by pitty on Oct 8, 2019, 5:55:46 AM
"
nazgul29 wrote:

Be sure you have enough mana for convocation:).

Big OOOOOOOOOOF, gotta link blood magic to convocation, ty, appears im retarded

Got 80 Alva red dailys and managed to build t3 corruption room just in 63 dailies, feel really disappointed, I didnt vorichi craft sockets for nothing xd

Also about bosskilling 800+ depth Auls, should I craft another claw with minion damage mod for better DPS? Fights take 10-15 minutes depending on the mods and I feel the claw may speed it up, 4 Karui flasks with panteon give you enough emergency HP and every minute matters, its so easy to choke on shield chargers...
Last edited by CirnoTan on Oct 8, 2019, 2:52:25 PM
Claw will be significantly more damage yeah. The upgrade to the minion damage alone will yield ~80k dps. Triggered socketed gems will give you another 30 as extra chaos which is also a huge boon to your dps.

The defensive claw is for heavy degen zones where you need as much logh as possible but until you get to that point, i suggest the damage claw for sure.
"
mothraelite wrote:
Claw will be significantly more damage yeah. The upgrade to the minion damage alone will yield ~80k dps. Triggered socketed gems will give you another 30 as extra chaos which is also a huge boon to your dps.

The defensive claw is for heavy degen zones where you need as much logh as possible but until you get to that point, i suggest the damage claw for sure.

Just crafted this claw in 53 bounds and 16 annuls, lost t1 minion dmg mod three times so decided not to gamble and sacrifice Attack Speed craft for LGOH elder mod. So, basically, I possess all-inclusive claw? Did some boss testings without multimod and appears avg virulence sustain decreased by roughly 1 from 35-38 to 34-37. Think I'll keep it like this!

Maybe there are ways to get some attack speed somewhere else
Last edited by CirnoTan on Oct 9, 2019, 6:24:14 AM
Some1 pls tell me why my Evade chance only 66%?
What's wrong with my gear/tree? )
tyvm for guide
thats before blind. You'll be cap with that setup for sure.
Great build for sleeping while delving :)
Crafted 3 endurance charges (1 from passive on amulet)

Can you explain why sometimes my raider loose them? I thought it happens when IC proc but after some close observation I saw IC proc animation and charges still existing. After disappearing charges I taking off/on ring and charges returns. Don't understand this mechanics because I thought "+minimum" works permanently

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info