[3.10] Raider - HoA 1300 deep delver(sc). 800+ in hc (3.10)

Currently leveling this build cause i heard a lot of people start hoa raider in delve before switching to zhp and i found this guide
I'm having problem with the mana reservation for all auras. This is my pob atm
https://pastebin.com/3e71tKdx
also i have to invest a bit into stun immunity after they changed cyclone since 3.11. Think i have to spend a few points in the tree for that
Last edited by Example257 on Nov 1, 2020, 3:26:55 AM
"
Example257 wrote:
Currently leveling this build cause i heard a lot of people start hoa raider in delve before switching to zhp and i found this guide
I'm having problem with the mana reservation for all auras. This is my pob atm
https://pastebin.com/3e71tKdx
also i have to invest a bit into stun immunity after they changed cyclone since 3.11. Think i have to spend a few points in the tree for that

You really want the HoAG reduced mana enchant but even with the enchant, I couldn't squeeze in blood and sand and had to get blind on tree. The nerf to the reduced mana on Circle of Nostalgias really messed things up.

If you are able to switch things around, I'd get the enchant and to solve stun, get abyss jewels with the 10% chance to avoid being stunned enchant and roll %chance to avoid being stunned on the explicits and socket two of those in Darkness Enthroned belt. You should be stun immuned after.

I played it to 1k depth and it's a really solid build, but that bow rogue in smuggler stash nodes will fuck your shit up if you dont' play it right.
Last edited by illmtk on Nov 2, 2020, 3:58:56 AM
mhm what are some other good alternatives of builds to reach depth 1k?
I'm not sure other than the ones Remicaster recommends in his guide: HoAG and trickster/occultist Vortex. Mothra streams occasionally and he's very helpful if you want to pick his brain.
update for 3.13 PLEASE <3
Frustrating when people use twitch links to promote their stream, none of the videos work anymore.
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info