[3.10] Raider - HoA 1300 deep delver(sc). 800+ in hc (3.10)

"
faraddox wrote:
Hello :) I saw you respecced your hoa raider to dex stacking. Does it means you already had troubles around ~800 with hoa?
If you aren't planning to return to hoa, can you provide pob with 3.9 changes? Multicrafting claws and rings with one affix is now impossible, so which mods on rare base will be better before adding multimod?

Yes, i´m at this point now too...
Could someone telling me how to craft this body armour?... thanks...
amulet is alright but needs anul. I'll be updating the post today ;). sorry for the wait boyos.
Hey thanks so much my friend waiting your updated this is a really nice build I´m enjoying it so much... Thanks, really appreciated...
Hey, how this improvements going?... waiting that like water in the desert... :)... thanks
Last edited by Vyr75 on Jan 23, 2020, 1:53:26 AM
I need those improvements for 3.9, please my friend... And I know my gems are not leveled and my gear its uncomplete, waiting for your upgrades, but killing bosses take ages... I hope you improve this soon to level up my gear...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Jan 24, 2020, 1:06:34 AM
Oh nice, I see your changes for 3.9, thanks so much my friend...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Jan 25, 2020, 4:13:29 AM
mostly I need to know, how did you craft or you get a chest like yours, what catalyst to use on rings and what camtasia on amulet... Thanks
I feel impossible to fit HOA, Aspect of CRAB, Purity of ice , flesh and stone
Yes I dropped purity of ice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info