[3.10] Raider - HoA 1300 deep delver(sc). 800+ in hc (3.10)

i dropped flesh and stone. don't need the blind if you have it on claw. you take RT now on tree and all is well. Chest is hunter + shaper i believe. use faceted fossil+pristine+frigid+abherrant i believe. Alternatively, you can use elder+shaper chestand swap abherrent for prismatic and you can get taken as cold / fire from those influences.

as for catalysts, maybe attributes as the others dont do much for us and we are always starved for enough int. Hard to say though depends on your amulet.

Easy way to craft a decent chest is the following:
s1) get an evasion base chestpiece that has +1 already
s2) get a hunter chest (taken as chaos if divine flesh) or shaper chest (taken as cold)
s3) use awakener orb and delete the hunter/shaper chest and apply to original evasion base to get +1 and taken as ____

s4) hope you hit life or anything else relevant.
Last edited by mothraelite on Jan 25, 2020, 12:10:31 PM
Thanks so much for the crafting body armour tips, and now my last, how to craft "+1 to all dexterity skill gems" in amulet, and the base amulet is normal?... Thanks
I believe you want hunter. Hunter can hit dex / chaos +1 but double check poedb before you buy.
weeeey,,, thanks so much, now I need exalteds to multimod all...
how dps looks on this build? I mean its fast to clear t16 or its slow like hell?
Hey SIR.
Thanks for updates.
Last edited by k4t4 on Jan 27, 2020, 4:14:51 AM
"
fuksdelux wrote:
how dps looks on this build? I mean its fast to clear t16 or its slow like hell?

decent
"
k4t4 wrote:
"
fuksdelux wrote:

decent

what docent mean for you? for me its t16 map under 1 min.
"
fuksdelux wrote:
"
k4t4 wrote:
"
fuksdelux wrote:

decent

what docent mean for you? for me its t16 map under 1 min.

Big lies. Clear is average at best, bosses are slow, metamorphs are slow. But that's not the point of this build.
IGN: Backabacka
One question, I got 100% main hand chance to hit with cyclone without resolute technique, whats the point on use this skill point on it?...

And how did you reach 9.000 life, I only reach 7000, its so much life difference I think...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Jan 28, 2020, 12:22:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info