New Gems for Summoners in Path of Exile: Blight

So long as they have "more" damage multipliers comparable to what is used now, they should be fun.

Otherwise, they'll be pretty useless.

Does mean the burning support on my helm may come in use which would be nice

Last edited by Asmosis on Aug 22, 2019, 3:48:51 AM
All that doesnt realy matter if there are no minion movementspeed buffs coming, be it the passive tree or in the necro class...
I wanted to play a summoner next patch, now I want even more.
I BE ANOTHER DANCING DUO <3
"
TiamatRoar wrote:
One of the primordial gems reduces Golem skill cooldown (and it reduces the cooldown for you to recast the golem as a separate line too, just in case you're worried it's only the latter. It's both.). Probably not worth a jewel slot by itself though unless you're going for the triple primordial +1 golem bonus.

"
You are literally linking the answer to that question your self.... wtf

The news release says nothing about whether or not the fire does more damage if your minion has more life.

"
Well, these gems seem to provide more minion damage. But yeah, the last time I made a summoner I ran out of sockets, even using 2 unset rings

Yea, for me at least, the hype over this update kinda gets crushed a little when I can't find where to cram the gems into without a huge cost to another aspect of my build, and that's with two unset rings as well.

Then what does 'The Infernal Legion support gem causes supported minions to take a large percent of their maximum life as fire damage over time.' Say?

Edit: nvm i see now. It says something about the dmg they take. Nothing more. I was asuming its like righteous fire.
Last edited by Rekill on Aug 22, 2019, 4:28:34 AM
I have never played summoner in my long history with PoE, not even SRS one, but next league will definitely see me testing new grounds!
"
RebornKing wrote:
All that doesnt realy matter if there are no minion movementspeed buffs coming, be it the passive tree or in the necro class...

If they simply made "minion speed" support worth taking, which they may have based on Ziggyd reveal, it'd be fine.

The problem with that, minion life and minion resists and other utility support gems is every utility gem you take is 50% less damage for your minion(s). It's never worth it.

Minion life may be worthwhile now depending on the burning aura for high life golems. Still, plan to play this on standard rather than grind yet another set of characters. All the fun stuff will be available in standard.
Last edited by Asmosis on Aug 22, 2019, 4:56:58 AM
Golem army back?
i dont like necromancer builds pf i hope will be good league
WoW
GGG THX!
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info