New Gems for Summoners in Path of Exile: Blight

One other question... one of the major support gems for minions used to be multistrike. In particular for zombies. As the faster attack speed reduced the time minions used to 'recover'(wait for the attack to finish) after attacking an enemy which dies in 1 hit. Will multistrike receive a re-work as well(even if only for minions), as personally I preferred the more attack speed.

On zombies which kill white monsters in 1-hit, and then 'recover' before they move onto the next target, the nerfed multistrike means they lose alot of damage, due to the extra damage hits being mostly unused, but they do suffer from the extra 'recover' time after a kill. Which amounts to alot of idle standing around for them.
Last edited by sarannah101 on Aug 25, 2019, 2:07:17 AM
Boy would I like the old Arc Totems / Traps now :D:D:D memba them before the nerf...
Is this going to comply with totems
I really want to try phantasms again now.
"
Edimasta wrote:
I don't see this as the best solution... Deathmark should be a Curse, not a support gem for the Minion. And the Aggressive / Defensive should be one gem that can be toggled... like blood and sand stance.

As it is now we constantly have to swap gems, and that is more than annoying. Sorry GGG... not your best solution :(

Hello,
i don't see a Problem with Deathmark being both at the same time.
Think about how it works, it gives mod's to the Minion it's linked to and it has functionality similar to a curse.
If Deathmark would be a real curse, then how would you be able to limit it's function to certain Minions you use?

Cheers
So sad those new gems wasn't in Legion. the builds with the legion zombie gloves would be so much better.
hopefully someone can answer this...and hopefully it has not already been asked (sorry if that is the case). The infernal legion gem, coupled with the unstable minon keystone, making skellies walking time bombs. Would that still apply if the skelly times out after 20 seconds? will that count as a death? Let's say the damage taken from the new legion gem is not sufficient to kill the skelly, and he reaches the 20 second time limit. will he disappear or go boom?
"
bugzzzy wrote:
hopefully someone can answer this...and hopefully it has not already been asked (sorry if that is the case). The infernal legion gem, coupled with the unstable minon keystone, making skellies walking time bombs. Would that still apply if the skelly times out after 20 seconds? will that count as a death? Let's say the damage taken from the new legion gem is not sufficient to kill the skelly, and he reaches the 20 second time limit. will he disappear or go boom?

Of course they won't explode. This is an already known mechanic. You can actually lower skeleton duration up to 0 seconds nowadays. People would be using it that way otherwise. If you don't reduce the minion hp to low health, it won't explode.
How the hell are the new behavior gems going to fit into builds? All gem slots have already been occupied.
"
As its passive Golem buff, it grants added physical damage to all non-golem minions, including their attacks and spells.

Does this apply the buff to the player if they have the "Increases and Reductions to Minion Damage also affect you" modifier?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info