Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

New Gems for Summoners in Path of Exile: Blight

Dear GGG i think Minions are strong as f..., Golembuilds are up there in the top tier damagewise !!! So why make them even stronger ? i can understand the issues that some people might have with the controllability of Minions, i didnt have problems with it but im a slower player than all those click click boom headhunter players that must have everything clear in like 1 and a half minute so why in gods name change a working concept or is your goal to make everything overpowerd so that you have no problems with balancing anymore ? would be nice to know ! Dont get me wrong i LOVE this game and will play it till my hands fall off but still there are like for example handicapped players that just dont get along with all the clearspeadmeta and the broken economy that is controlled and manipulated by a few dozen peoples! So pls guys do something about the market- manipulations
"
Darkman2702 wrote:
Dear GGG i think Minions are strong as f..., Golembuilds are up there in the top tier damagewise !!! So why make them even stronger ? i can understand the issues that some people might have with the controllability of Minions, i didnt have problems with it but im a slower player than all those click click boom headhunter players that must have everything clear in like 1 and a half minute so why in gods name change a working concept or is your goal to make everything overpowerd so that you have no problems with balancing anymore ? would be nice to know ! Dont get me wrong i LOVE this game and will play it till my hands fall off but still there are like for example handicapped players that just dont get along with all the clearspeadmeta and the broken economy that is controlled and manipulated by a few dozen peoples! So pls guys do something about the market- manipulations

WTF are you talking about? Your words do not make any sense whatsoever.
"
How the hell are the new behavior gems going to fit into builds? All gem slots have already been occupied.

The new gems give dmg mods plus new mechanics. Swap the old against the new, done.
"
sarannah101 wrote:
One other question... one of the major support gems for minions used to be multistrike. In particular for zombies. As the faster attack speed reduced the time minions used to 'recover'(wait for the attack to finish) after attacking an enemy which dies in 1 hit. Will multistrike receive a re-work as well(even if only for minions), as personally I preferred the more attack speed.

On zombies which kill white monsters in 1-hit, and then 'recover' before they move onto the next target, the nerfed multistrike means they lose alot of damage, due to the extra damage hits being mostly unused, but they do suffer from the extra 'recover' time after a kill. Which amounts to alot of idle standing around for them.

The behavior issue is due to zombie/minion AI.
As far as i understand it, GGG addresses this problem by changes to minion AI in general.
The new gems simply switch/enable certain behavior.

Zombies do not "recover" after they attacked, but their slam-attack has a cool-down.
Idling around has nothing to do with their attacks.

The fact, that multi-strike locks minions in place, by forcing them to complete the animation, means perhaps, that animation cancel was not implemented for minions in the last patch/league.
Last edited by SickDende on Aug 30, 2019, 11:03:09 PM
"
Helcraft wrote:
"
As its passive Golem buff, it grants added physical damage to all non-golem minions, including their attacks and spells.

Does this apply the buff to the player if they have the "Increases and Reductions to Minion Damage also affect you" modifier?

No it does not do that, because the node on the tree applies to nodes on the tree.
Hey GGG, really cool idea that I would love to see: can we make it so that convocation removes deathmark?

I'm imagining Shaper phases where we want to recall minions to keep them alive but deathmark will make them just run off and die anyway.

Thanks for all your hard work! Wildly stoked for this patch!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info