New Gems for Summoners in Path of Exile: Blight

Summoners are gonna be top of the top again bois, can't wait for this!
FINALLY we got a nice badass necro....daaang i love it!!! so POG.

As someone who has always loved summoners in Path of Exile, this looks like an awesome update.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Looking forward to seeing patch notes...
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
RebornKing wrote:
All that doesnt realy matter if there are no minion movementspeed buffs coming, be it the passive tree or in the necro class...

If they simply made "minion speed" support worth taking, which they may have based on Ziggyd reveal, it'd be fine.

The problem with that, minion life and minion resists and other utility support gems is every utility gem you take is 50% less damage for your minion(s). It's never worth it.

Minion life may be worthwhile now depending on the burning aura for high life golems. Still, plan to play this on standard rather than grind yet another set of characters. All the fun stuff will be available in standard.

Is Feeding Frenzy solving the problem with movement speed at cost of damage? It seems the buff last only 2 seconds but if you put it on a strong minions it should be up most of the time. It should work just fine with Deathmark for focusing your minions on hard target when need be.
Minions usually kill trash mobs in a single hit so focusing on single targets isnt really a problem (unless they're trying to kill something invincible).

I'm curious what buffs the flesh golem gives to your minions.
Dubious, Minions are strong as fuck already and do fairly ridiculous damage without much investment which just makes me feel like these changes are a deliberate meta push as usual instead of actual balancing.

The AI changes are great though totally onboard for them, just feel like the numbers are going to be extremely silly because your buffing something that already performs very well.
Nice <3

But tower defense it's not a good idea :/
(🌸°__°)
Mirror service thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1743892
I'm giving this league, and the game in general, a hard pass this time.

I am getting tired of them just shoveling in mechanics from disparate genres into this game, and breaking our builds in favor of creating their forced metas. It is great they are adding new things, but when those things hold no interest for you and they destroy the things you actually enjoy routinely it sucks.

I'll hold off until they do the next revamp of Occultist or Elementalist, and then enjoy a few months of fun before they decide to nerf everything and make Sweep Acendent the new meta for lols.

4.0 is on the horizon, but it really feels like we are still waiting for 1.0 because nothing can ever just be good, it has to be way too good or completely handicapping to play. Mechanics can never just be refined, there has to be something completely new that no one was expecting or demanding that gets piled on top of all the other systems such that end game maps often resemble theme parks with a dozen different rides you wander between rather on just fighting monsters for loot.

I've legit played MMORPGS with less bloated systems than this game. Honestly it might be time to quit. I barely played the last 2 leagues though I found the game a lot more fun on PS4. The design philosophy of this company just no longer meshes with my ability to have fun with the game if it ever did to begin with.
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
Dubious, Minions are strong as fuck already and do fairly ridiculous damage without much investment which just makes me feel like these changes are a deliberate meta push as usual instead of actual balancing.

The AI changes are great though totally onboard for them, just feel like the numbers are going to be extremely silly because your buffing something that already performs very well.

It will force you to change some links, also I have a feeling Pure phys is getting nerfed in 3.8 (Impale)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info