New Gems for Summoners in Path of Exile: Blight

"
Stokes1 wrote:
Is this something you'll have to pay for?

Have you literally *ever* played this game?

"
ripulipylly wrote:
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
Dubious, Minions are strong as fuck already and do fairly ridiculous damage without much investment which just makes me feel like these changes are a deliberate meta push as usual instead of actual balancing.

The AI changes are great though totally onboard for them, just feel like the numbers are going to be extremely silly because your buffing something that already performs very well.

It will force you to change some links, also I have a feeling Pure phys is getting nerfed in 3.8 (Impale)

Impale on minions is already weaker than auras since you can't give them all of the impale synergies that e.g. a Champion gets.
Last edited by codetaku on Aug 22, 2019, 7:17:20 AM
urgh...minions :l
holy shit, dashing skeletons!
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
I'm pleased to see so many QoL changes. I'm semi-tempted to run necro this next league.
STOP putting out new Content ...please, my hands, eyes and head hurts from playing almost all day :D

give my soul a healthy break!
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Feeding Frenzy Support
It also gives hits from the minions a chance to give you the Feeding Frenzy buff, granting more minion damage and increased minion attack, cast and movement speed. While you have the Feeding Frenzy buff, the supported minions deal even more damage.

Is this correctly worded in that it is giving the player the Feeding Frenzy buff? And it applies to the minion damage and minion aps stats from there? If so does this buff also affect the player while Spiritual Command & Spiritual Aid are allocated?

"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Meat Shield Support
The Meat Shield support gem makes supported minions defensive, causing them to only attack enemies that get very close to you.

Does that mean that ranged enemies such as phantasms, skele mages, and ranged animated weapons won't attack an enemy unless its near the player at all? Or does it just mean that melee enemies won't wander away from you?

"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Infernal Legion Support
The Infernal Legion support gem causes supported minions to take a large percent of their maximum life as fire damage over time. They all gain a burning damage aura, dealing fire damage over time to nearby enemies. The effect doesn't stack, but is modified by minion damage increases and other support gems.

Clarification request, is the burning damage some static amount? Or does it scale off of the minions life? It doesn't say that it scales off life certainly but just wanted to be sure.
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
Last edited by Raghin on Aug 23, 2019, 12:49:14 PM
I've waited many years for aggressive zombies. What you've done now has exceeded my expectations. Thank you, GGG!
Summoner was the first toon I played back when this game left the original closed beta. I really am looking forward to these changes to the job, thank you so much for this!
"
MrKato2 wrote:
I've waited many years for aggressive zombies. What you've done now has exceeded my expectations. Thank you, GGG!

Yep. Going to donate again for the next stash tab sale, or perhaps a supporter pack.

Minion love/power = my donation frequency.

:)
GG GGG! You know that the game needed better summoner mehanics and AI, I am happy that you reworked them!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info