Development Manifesto: Legion as a Core Game Mechanic

"
Nephalim wrote:
"
We will, however, be adding a diminishing return for rewards from monsters from the encounter. The intent here is to normalise rewards somewhat, so that every player experiencing this content gets good rewards, and character power doesn't have as significant an impact on how valuable Domain of Timeless Conflict encounters are.

To that end, we have increased the rewards for the first cycle of monsters, reducing them each revive cycle. Rewards from Legion Generals will not diminish, but the rewards from other monsters will diminish. We will not be adding a diminishing return for experience gained from the ongoing encounters.
I wish this happened during legion league. I ran a total of 3-4 domains and only for the challenge rewards.

Having that 5th map device slot is pretty huge for end game mapping and I hope 4 ways are not going to be stupidly expensive.

That would have intervened and shifted the economy too much.
It's far better to leave it as is (except for unintended things that can be exploited), so that people can invest in builds for that league without constantly having to wonder if a nerfhammer will come to heavily de-value their investment.
Just don't get hit 4Head
LETS GO BOIS!
wow
how about enhancing the betrayal UIs so they dont take the whole screen in the middle of a map?

some of us play hardcore y'know...
Adding stuff on top of more stuff, on top of more stuff. Garbage. I wanna do delve, i sould try roll maps with delve. I want legion, i sould be able to roll maps with legion encounters, and so on. For instance, running t-15,t-16 maps, if you really complete the maps, it take like 10 hours t0 gather a full meter with sulfurite. Then i need 1 hour at most to finish it. Then another 10 hour to grind, for a 1 hour of delve. Now, bringing more different encounters basically makes live even harder. For instance, i like delve, so please let me do DELVE, not someting else. Bring stuff to maps rools instead of random zxxxxxxx. It will still burn players curency to roll maps to desirable mods, and will make everyone happy.
cool
Last edited by Solemantoo on Aug 19, 2019, 11:40:09 AM
"
makesense wrote:
Adding stuff on top of more stuff, on top of more stuff. Garbage. I wanna do delve, i sould try roll maps with delve. I want legion, i sould be able to roll maps with legion encounters, and so on. For instance, running t-15,t-16 maps, if you really complete the maps, it take like 10 hours t0 gather a full meter with sulfurite. Then i need 1 hour at most to finish it. Then another 10 hour to grind, for a 1 hour of delve. Now, bringing more different encounters basically makes live even harder. For instance, i like delve, so please let me do DELVE, not someting else. Bring stuff to maps rools instead of random zxxxxxxx. It will still burn players curency to roll maps to desirable mods, and will make everyone happy.
Or even better. Specialty Sextants. Able to use 1 at 3 (max sextants) and 2 at 5 max sextants. And the specialty sextants roll a random league. Or have it to Zana straight forward.
Awesome! Legion made me an addict in this game. I’ve never played it before and i’m lovingit!!
Another mechanic that can be easily skipped because it will be nerfed to the ground.

Just give me non-nerfed Synthesis and you can take literally every other league that show up on the maps.
(maybe except shrines, they are cool)
I don't like it. It basically just clutters the game with content which already exists.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info