Development Manifesto: Legion as a Core Game Mechanic

FeelsBadMan
Quarl you have to play the game more! You only have 1 challenge! Nob :v
Best and most fun league iv ever had :D
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
nerf, really?
2 weeks until the end of the league and you screwed my 2.5 month farming?
the entire league i'm farming splinters, so i can enjoy timeless conflict in the last two weeks, and you nerf the drop to 40-45% from what it was without any annotations or schedules?
gad damn, i really don't know what to say any more, with 7.6K hours spent with this game, I'm still amazed how you develop good player/supporter feelings!

P.S.
this is just unhappy user post, nothing more, may be little dramatic!
"
feisty_fawn wrote:
nerf, really?
2 weeks until the end of the league and you screwed my 2.5 month farming?
the entire league i'm farming splinters, so i can enjoy timeless conflict in the last two weeks, and you nerf the drop to 40-45% from what it was without any annotations or schedules?
gad damn, i really don't know what to say any more, with 7.6K hours spent with this game, I'm still amazed how you develop good player/supporter feelings!

P.S.
this is just unhappy user post, nothing more, may be little dramatic!

What are you even *talking* about? The nerf doesn't apply until 3.8.0 hits. Just run your stones in the remaining weeks.
Best league very nice work and very nice to hear it going core this way!
Vagane im coming for you
Cool,
but i played a lot this league and what i got are around 200 marakath 400 templar and 2000 of the other splinters.
If i see the 10% and i play as much i will have 20 maraketh splinters in the end of the league so i wonder if i will see the timeless conflict again :)

i mean people will trade them and they will be very valuable but i think it was cooler if you normalise the rarity of the factions and i acutally could run a conflict.
I guess you learn through mistakes. Yeah seems right. I would like to make a counter proposal to all this. Just let us get 1 splinter per Breach and 1 splinter per Legion. With 10% to spawn we will have to do 100 maps to get 1 whole splinter!! Man thats excitment right there! 10.000 maps for a stone! I will probably be able to talk with my newborn child by the time i will do this boss runs...
Why do you people so fixated that you can only get legion content from the 10% spawn rate in maps?

They already mentioned it;

"
Handily, the Legion mechanic was one that could be comfortably integrated into existing game elements almost immediately, rather than requiring a lot of extra work. Thus, Legion can also be accessed through the following sources:

Sextant Affixes
Legion Scarabs
Delve
As a room in the Temple of Atzoatl

In Betrayal Safehouses, Vagan will give rewards based on Legion, including Legion Scarabs and Timeless Splinters. You'll also find Legion rewards in chests hidden behind walls in the Azurite Mine.

Legion will not only exclusive to spawn (10%) in maps.

We can even have multiple Monolith per map thru different type of scarabs (Rusted, Polished & Gilded) If were going to base it like Breach scarabs.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Oh dear Oh dear Oh dear ,I miss Cavas

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info