Development Manifesto: Legion as a Core Game Mechanic

Hopefully 3.8 releases on September 6th like planned. Vacation already planned for that release :)
"
Ratedetar wrote:
"
Barabama wrote:
[Removed by Support] I am pretty sure I was promised to have all those 1000 random encounters spawning in the same map fixed, so I wouldnt have to spend my time jumping back and forth inceptionfuck style.

You arent letting players focus on one thing at the time without making them feel like they are missing out on a lot of good stuff if they decide to skip that annoying shit and don't want to grind mindlessly everything.

oh stop whining. Everything in this game is a grind.

Please don't say anything if you haven't understood what that poster wrote.
"
doub1e wrote:
"
illleech wrote:

why add this to core at all if it will take months on end to see the encounter once?

what game are the devs playing - their are completely out of touch with the game.

100% agree. They lost mind. Making content for 0.5% people thats madness.

At some point in Betrayal, I realized the temp leagues are;

1. about punishing the 99.5% for not being able to (accrue enough currency to) optimize their main build/character enough to beat the hardest content.
2. about letting the 0.5% take advantage of the 99.5% (as they are pretty much the only way to get the number of challenges they want).

So now, whenever I feel like playing PoE, I play standard.

I still hope the 99.5% will wake up one day and realize the same, and either go play standard, or not at all.
Player numbers are plummeting.
This arouses me!
why u writing here? devs don't care.
I've never seen a 2 abyssal socket item yet for example (playing since the age of dinosaurs) and it's getting more and more watered down, thanks for nothing. Bloat on top of bloat on top of bloat.
A bit of advice for all the new players - better play Diablo.
"
SpectralDrake wrote:
"
doub1e wrote:
"
illleech wrote:

why add this to core at all if it will take months on end to see the encounter once?

what game are the devs playing - their are completely out of touch with the game.

1. about punishing the 99.5% for not being able to (accrue enough currency to) optimize their main build/character enough to beat the hardest content.
2. about letting the 0.5% take advantage of the 99.5% (as they are pretty much the only way to get the number of challenges they want).

I still hope the 99.5% will wake up one day and realize the same, and either go play standard, or not at all.

sound like shit from a donater
"
SpectralDrake wrote:
"
doub1e wrote:
"
illleech wrote:

Or just play the game and be happy if you get to your own league goals and stop worrying about the 0,5 % that play not for fun ( they play just for profit... 2k glaciers for legions etc isnt fun) you can beat uber elder with a 5l so the game isnt that hard and 2-200 m dps arent required to clear all content( exapt may be high depths delves)

Standard is good if you want to push a build to 100 and dont have the time to do it in 3 month but otherwise i dont like standart^^
i think this "10% chance to meet content" stuff is bullshit and the laziest way you can go to keep something in the game.

Its just mindless RNG without personal investment and just hoping for some good stuff, why are you so uncreative? this sucks.
Is Sulphite and betrayal progress across all chars will be a thing in 3.8?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info