I can only get so ERECT!
make synthesis as a core plz
really miss all the fun
I like legion, just I dont think timeless jewel is a good idea, tooooooo RNG
REALLY NICE LEAGUE GUYS!, THANKS FOR THAT. sorry caps
Last edited by Ratsneve on Aug 21, 2019, 2:33:55 AM
"
Ashriel wrote:
Ah yes, the "Breach Treatment". Good old 10% RNG feast-or-famine. Here are all the ways we're adding Legion to the game... which you'll hardly ever see. Scarabs practically don't exist... no one uses sextants because they don't drop enough (unless you play 18 hours a day)... it's impossible to Delve for content because you still haven't removed sulphite, and your 25th Delve patch change has still not made Delve a good experience.... not to mention, adding a Temple room will just make everything else about Atzoatl even worse. How tone-deaf can you be, here?

Just like Mathil went half a year (!) without seeing an Aul, so too the vast majority of your player base (99%+) goes without properly interacting with and seeing content - without buying it, at least, through the abysmal means we are given, which until recent times have been 100% third party. This number should gobsmack your numbers guys and cause some action to be taken, but like I said, it's feast or famine with you guys, and for the players, you always choose "famine". Gotta chase that carrot on a stick, right Blizzard? I mean, Tencent?

I'm just wondering: When will you learn, and when will enough be enough? Clearly your players won't learn and won't quit no matter how bad your choices are, so we're begging you to answer - why do you keep making such stupid decisions?

RIP Legion.

I couldn't have said it better myself, GGG balances around the no life streamers that play 12 hours a day and have hordes of followers giving them free crap. I've never seen an Aul and I have a feeling I never will.
Woah a Vagan buff.

Overall sounds good!
"
Schmockla wrote:
if everyone is a superstar on MTV...then no one will be one.. ;) (bad example but works)

Consider this though; maybe not everybody wants to be a super star. I for one just want to run all content as i was able to do in the earlier leagues. I want to have all crafting unlocked halfway through the league and be able to use it without trading for exalts as i was able to do in earlier leagues. I want to play the actual content and play my wacky builds that i like. If you wanna play 10 times faster i bet you could and i wish you all the best, but i still want GGG to give me the content that was accessible in the past with waaaaaaay less amount of time invested.
"
DistantBliss wrote:
"
Schmockla wrote:
if everyone is a superstar on MTV...then no one will be one.. ;) (bad example but works)

Consider this though; maybe not everybody wants to be a super star. I for one just want to run all content as i was able to do in the earlier leagues. I want to have all crafting unlocked halfway through the league and be able to use it without trading for exalts as i was able to do in earlier leagues. I want to play the actual content and play my wacky builds that i like. If you wanna play 10 times faster i bet you could and i wish you all the best, but i still want GGG to give me the content that was accessible in the past with waaaaaaay less amount of time invested.

very agreed with u, but take out of the picture the OP builds...and play the game without thinking of them until u lucky enough to get one...

but tbh, u have to admit that without OP things for players in game...the game would just be OP for all...so at least its nice u have a carry for 5 ways or hoster for chayulas....imo....cause if none could do it...wwouldnt htat be a bummer
🎥 Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/unga___bunga
🟢 SC League Thread - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576251
🟢 STD SC PoG SHOP - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936410
🔴 Ribs - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9OJed57srnoXRP46QRznSw
is the temple room just splinters or is it like the breach room where we will find an ACTUAL monolith in the room? becuase if so thats instantly one of the best(if not THE best) room

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info