[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Can anyone help me improve this build? Im having issues surviving and im not even in yellow maps yet, I know my life is a bit low but other than levelling up for more points everything i have that isnt unique has life on it.

A couple posts above this is about changing the build and using Soul tether and impale? How do i go about that with my setup?

https://pastebin.com/8rXCi4jX

Any help is appreciated POE noob here with only 300-400 hours so far :D
Hello everyone.
I have a lot of fun playing this build.
I am wearing such equipment now.
I'm looking for better equipment all the time.
I gave a few points in life steal.

"
Waíseheill wrote:
Sorry, the reason I don't want overlord is because it wastes around 4 points that could be put elsewhere, if I have a 6l weapon I can put fortify back in it. I don't need damage at this point, I just need more survivability. Those four points could go towards another 20% life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaeNHPRDMRM

This is a t15 I just ran with my new setup, I've been studying and doing homework all night so I took a little break to finish my character up. There's still lots I need to fix, like my 5k life pool. But the damage is honestly insane. You only need around 25 points or so to respec into impale if you go the Marohi route. I will again mention I was barely doing t10's, I was dying a few times each map and I wasn't face tanking bosses or anything. I think everyone should try and spec into impale because it seems to be the best build. This current guide gets held up around 10million dps with shitty defense. Impale builds can get around 30-40 million on end game gear.

Also, impale doesn't need a 6 ex belt. I'm still salty about that.

But if you like the current build the guide gives, don't change it. I just felt the build being built around endurance charges and tidebreaker didn't give enough for all we sacrifice.

Here are some defensive suggestions:

Use Lead By Example on Cluster Jewel instead of Haunting Shout: Intimidating Shout already intimidates.
Lead By Example will free up a flask slot allowing you to add an Experiment's Stibnite.

Replace Granite Flask with Experiment's Basalt Flask. You already have Lion's Roar.

Add 'of Heat' and 'of Warding' to stibnite and basalt. Qual them to 20% for 8 second uptime.

New Life Flask: Panicked Divine Life Flask of Staunching

Unspec Overlord Cluster Jewel and spec into Vaal Pact. Unspec some life wheel and spec into Devotion and Endurance Charge. Add Fortify to 6 Link.

Unspec Lust For Carnage etc if you need points. It is expensive compared to the leech you get.

CwDT: Use Steelskin or Immortal Call.

Get Kaom's Heart chest.

Last edited by Cowpokez on Apr 21, 2021, 10:37:01 AM
"
istrikerz wrote:
Can anyone help me improve this build? Im having issues surviving and im not even in yellow maps yet, I know my life is a bit low but other than levelling up for more points everything i have that isnt unique has life on it.

A couple posts above this is about changing the build and using Soul tether and impale? How do i go about that with my setup?

https://pastebin.com/8rXCi4jX

Any help is appreciated POE noob here with only 300-400 hours so far :D

Defensive suggestions:
I like your passive tree.

5 Link Tidebreaker and add Ground Slam to it. Buy the prophecy called The Jeweller's Touch to do it.

Get cluster jewel with Lead By Example and Cry Wolf.

Flasks:
Get Experimenter's Stibnite.
Get Experimenter's Basalt Flask.
Add 'of Heat' and 'of Warding' to stibnite and basalt. Qual them to 20% for 8 second uptime.

Life Flask: Panicked Divine Life Flask of Staunching

Cast when damage taken: Use Steelskin or Immortal Call.

Get Kaom's Heart chest.

Get Soul Tether cloth belt.
Get life leech on an item or if you get Vaal Pact then just get a point near that.
Last edited by Cowpokez on Apr 21, 2021, 10:53:52 AM
Hello again! I have a question regarding rage generation through War Bringer and use of War cries. When I am under 25 rage and use my warcries, I am not getting any rage. What does the "per 5 power mean"?
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Imyutlol wrote:
Hi, thanks you for this build i followed it in Ritual and I want to know if you will update it, if yes when ?
TY

build is fine in Ultimatum

I mean this guide, update the gem, links , trees etc
Are you aware that your pastebin link doesn't look anything like your leveling guide?
"
Hexadorr wrote:
Are you aware that your pastebin link doesn't look anything like your leveling guide?

The other POB is after cluster jewels for endgame respec.
Okay so i updated my tree and some items from a previous post,

Got myself a Marohi and soul tether and also a Kaoms. and changed my tree for vaal pact did i do this right? How does soul tether work? i dont really understand ive only got 400 shield and it never fills up when i attack just like goes up a little bit and back down?

Anyway is this better now with Impale?

https://pastebin.com/C9kkKFSF

What else can i do to improve? Also is there a way for me to get more attack speed? its so slow now with Marohi's!!
"
istrikerz wrote:
Okay so i updated my tree and some items from a previous post,

Got myself a Marohi and soul tether and also a Kaoms. and changed my tree for vaal pact did i do this right? How does soul tether work? i dont really understand ive only got 400 shield and it never fills up when i attack just like goes up a little bit and back down?

Anyway is this better now with Impale?

https://pastebin.com/C9kkKFSF

What else can i do to improve? Also is there a way for me to get more attack speed? its so slow now with Marohi's!!

Soul Tether will keep healing you even if you are on full HP. This is good because any Damage over time or just hits in general will get healed fast. The energy shield you have is because Soul Tether also heals energy shield and it gives you a bit as well.

For faster attacks I would just get the last lab for Rite of Ruin and the passive(s) Beserking if you like.

Edit: Also you can save a point if you remove the two dex passives and add 1 strenght passive near Golem's Blood.
Last edited by Cowpokez on Apr 21, 2021, 11:50:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info