[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Honestly i skip this guy all the time because it's insta death for me as well. My build is far away from being complete though.
Honestly, the build is good but I think it needs some work. I was having major issues living in Ultimatum in t10's with decent gear and 6k life. There's not enough regen on the build to survive a hit from a few mobs at once. I threw tidebreaker away and grabbed a Marohi, threw on a soul tether, and spec'd some leech with a lethal pride jewel. The build feels infinitely better and I'm running t14 pretty comfortably. I put this pob together and already spec'd into it in about 2 hours with around 3 exalted I had lying around. I doubled my damage and survive way easier now.

My next upgrade was a 6l tide and a Ryslatha that gave me a 500k boost for around 6 exalted. Since damage wasn't the issue I needed to fix something else. I feel like my PoB can be fixed if anyone could take a look at it, I don't play many leagues. I'm hoping to get a 6l Marohi so I can get rip of Overlord, freeing up a lot of skill points for more life and damage nodes.

https://pastebin.com/v6DPV7eP

Edit - I should mention with my PoB berserk is not proced, and neither is banner. Rage is set at 45 because we're never at 60 with using warcries before VGS.
Last edited by Waíseheill on Apr 21, 2021, 1:29:25 AM
"
Waíseheill wrote:

My next upgrade was a 6l tide and a Ryslatha that gave me a 500k boost for around 6 exalted. Since damage wasn't the issue I needed to fix something else. I feel like my PoB can be fixed if anyone could take a look at it, I don't play many leagues. I'm hoping to get a 6l Marohi so I can get rip of Overlord, freeing up a lot of skill points for more life and damage nodes.

Edit - I should mention with my PoB berserk is not proced, and neither is banner. Rage is set at 45 because we're never at 60 with using warcries before VGS.

I am a bit confused: Why would a 6 Link Marohi get rid of Overlord? Because you want to put Fortify in it? And why Marohi instead of Tidebreaker in terms of survivability? There is something i am missing i think :D

All in all im pretty unsure about Tidebreaker vs Marohi and which ist the better weapon for this build. I would love to try a 6l Marohi but sadly there are just none available at this moment and im broke too :/

Besides, how does impale feels for you as i go the flat route? I considered spec my tree towards the impale route and swap Gem.

Sorry, the reason I don't want overlord is because it wastes around 4 points that could be put elsewhere, if I have a 6l weapon I can put fortify back in it. I don't need damage at this point, I just need more survivability. Those four points could go towards another 20% life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaeNHPRDMRM

This is a t15 I just ran with my new setup, I've been studying and doing homework all night so I took a little break to finish my character up. There's still lots I need to fix, like my 5k life pool. But the damage is honestly insane. You only need around 25 points or so to respec into impale if you go the Marohi route. I will again mention I was barely doing t10's, I was dying a few times each map and I wasn't face tanking bosses or anything. I think everyone should try and spec into impale because it seems to be the best build. This current guide gets held up around 10million dps with shitty defense. Impale builds can get around 30-40 million on end game gear.

Also, impale doesn't need a 6 ex belt. I'm still salty about that.

But if you like the current build the guide gives, don't change it. I just felt the build being built around endurance charges and tidebreaker didn't give enough for all we sacrifice.
Last edited by Waíseheill on Apr 21, 2021, 6:43:27 AM
I've been rolling through ultimatums with this build. Got to keep mobile and keep Berserk up.
"
DHAngels wrote:

Hey Frawrst, like I've mentioned in the stream I've recently hit 2M dps on POB which makes me happy as a newbie to poe. What should I go about fixing first? I haven't gotten any jewels yet, so do you figure they might be more important than gear?

better chest with temple %life/100+ life

better rings with 70+ life

better boots with more life

jewels can be gotten last
"
Waíseheill wrote:
Honestly, the build is good but I think it needs some work. I was having major issues living in Ultimatum in t10's with decent gear and 6k life. There's not enough regen on the build to survive a hit from a few mobs at once. I threw tidebreaker away and grabbed a Marohi, threw on a soul tether, and spec'd some leech with a lethal pride jewel. The build feels infinitely better and I'm running t14 pretty comfortably. I put this pob together and already spec'd into it in about 2 hours with around 3 exalted I had lying around. I doubled my damage and survive way easier now.

this seems like a decent version, soul tether is recommended in the guide as a defensive belt
"
Waíseheill wrote:
Sorry, the reason I don't want overlord is because it wastes around 4 points that could be put elsewhere, if I have a 6l weapon I can put fortify back in it. I don't need damage at this point, I just need more survivability. Those four points could go towards another 20% life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaeNHPRDMRM

This is a t15 I just ran with my new setup, I've been studying and doing homework all night so I took a little break to finish my character up. There's still lots I need to fix, like my 5k life pool. But the damage is honestly insane. You only need around 25 points or so to respec into impale if you go the Marohi route. I will again mention I was barely doing t10's, I was dying a few times each map and I wasn't face tanking bosses or anything. I think everyone should try and spec into impale because it seems to be the best build. This current guide gets held up around 10million dps with shitty defense. Impale builds can get around 30-40 million on end game gear.

Also, impale doesn't need a 6 ex belt. I'm still salty about that.

But if you like the current build the guide gives, don't change it. I just felt the build being built around endurance charges and tidebreaker didn't give enough for all we sacrifice.

yes its true, going impale is a very good way to scale physical builds

ryslathas is not necessary for this build, feel free to use soul tether for defense.

Last edited by frawrst on Apr 21, 2021, 9:08:11 AM
I'm a relatively new player and am a bit confused about the sheer number of skills in this build. 3 warcrys, GS, VGS, the totem, leap, blood rage, and berserk. Could you give me an example rotation?

My gear is definitely lacking too but I assume the next things I need are the cluster jewel skills.
"
I'm a relatively new player and am a bit confused about the sheer number of skills in this build. 3 warcrys, GS, VGS, the totem, leap, blood rage, and berserk. Could you give me an example rotation?

My gear is definitely lacking too but I assume the next things I need are the cluster jewel skills.

seismic cry

slam slam

intimidating cry

slam slam

keep blood rage up

pop bersker on bosses or ultimatum, keep it up using war cry rotations

drop anc warchief for dps and extra dps

leap to avoid attacks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info