[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Hi, thanks you for this build i followed it in Ritual and I want to know if you will update it, if yes when ?
TY
Spoiler
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Rex_Urhole wrote:
Might be somewhere else in the 150 pages but are you taking all nodes as you pass them early on while going up to Resolute etc?

Or are you just making a straight run?

I want to set this up right from the get-go

Thanx!

follow the poe planner lvling guides

Duh! Sorry, I completely blanked on that section....
Hey! I'm thinking about switching Ground Slam for Earthshatter. Are there any support-gems (besides Fist of War) or skill nodes that needs to be changed? Do I need to use impale support?

Thanks!
Loved lvling with this build, felt super good. Now i hit yellow maps and i dont know what im doing wrong but im dying alot, will the uber lab help with that or am i missing something else?
Hi there, I wanted to play some physical stuff this league, so I choose this guide.

Now at early mapping (T4-5, LV 84) i run into massively problems regarding survivability. I don't feel tanky at all. I sit around 5k life, fully capped res (except chaos). In maps I always have to activate my life flask and leap slam out of bigger mobgroups for not to die. Ultimatum stages from 5 on are extremely difficult. Is there anything I can fix with my tree/equipment?

(Also i have large cluster jewel with Devastator and medium cluster jewel with cry wolf)
"
Imyutlol wrote:
Hi, thanks you for this build i followed it in Ritual and I want to know if you will update it, if yes when ?
TY

build is fine in Ultimatum
"
Shatiya wrote:
Hi there, I wanted to play some physical stuff this league, so I choose this guide.

Now at early mapping (T4-5, LV 84) i run into massively problems regarding survivability. I don't feel tanky at all. I sit around 5k life, fully capped res (except chaos). In maps I always have to activate my life flask and leap slam out of bigger mobgroups for not to die. Ultimatum stages from 5 on are extremely difficult. Is there anything I can fix with my tree/equipment?

(Also i have large cluster jewel with Devastator and medium cluster jewel with cry wolf)

id recommend having fortify up all the time, either via main links on tidebreaker or via overlord jewel

get +70 life on all items, 5k is low

Last edited by frawrst on Apr 20, 2021, 12:22:23 PM
"
Shatiya wrote:

Swap the devastator for overlord, devastator only explodes enemies kill by your hit so no chain explode.
Get a rare chest for more socket and get a CWDT setup.
Get life on jewelry (vermillion ring for the percentage) as well, 5k even with Kaom is very low
Use berserk more frequently, with crywolf you shouldn't have much trouble generating rage
Yee I agree with not running Kaom's. The life doesn't make up for missing the CWDT setup that saves me far more. I'm sitting at 5900 hp with a 5l CWDT setup that I'll be changing up hopefully. Running blood rage, molten shell, punishment, and phase run. phase run is pretty superior to the phasing flask imo. I'm hoping to break 6k hp and swap my tree around for some block maybe.

Edit - also noticed you're not running steel skin, maybe it's in your ring idk. That's pretty important too.
Last edited by Waíseheill on Apr 20, 2021, 2:49:07 PM
How many buttons do you have to press in this build?

Thinking to start with it on console launch tomorrow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info