[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

which is the best annointment for amulet for this build ?
I honestly prefer Ruthless over Fist of War, the stun duration is bonkers. I would wait to get Overlord until you finish the last lab, after about lvl 85 you have enough points and life to put towards it.
Sorry if this has been addressed but how do we deal with being stunned? Thanks
"
Jehutiy wrote:

Final ascendancy node "Rite of Ruin" says the following:

cannot be stunned while you have at least 25 rage

Im playing ground slam and started following a youtube video while sort of taking some inspirtation from this build and that video and skills just confused me now.

They suggest enduring cry yet I never see it actually used in gameplay or some streamers have it but never use it.
"
TwistedFocus wrote:
"
Jehutiy wrote:

Final ascendancy node "Rite of Ruin" says the following:

cannot be stunned while you have at least 25 rage

Thank you. Looks like it is the one thing I missed lol. Now to find all these trials.
Might be somewhere else in the 150 pages but are you taking all nodes as you pass them early on while going up to Resolute etc?

Or are you just making a straight run?

I want to set this up right from the get-go

Thanx!
"
Errorz0 wrote:
Should i upgrade to tidebreaker or just stick to this?

with tide breaker you can stack endurance for more dmg
Hello! I am currently in act 10 and I don't understand how to keep all auras activated since my mana is gone and can't use any other spells. Have I missed something where GS etc. should be using life instead of mana??
"
bearthebeast wrote:
Hello! I am currently in act 10 and I don't understand how to keep all auras activated since my mana is gone and can't use any other spells. Have I missed something where GS etc. should be using life instead of mana??

For now use Pride and Blood and Sand. When you get non-channeling skill costs X less mana, so your ground slam costs 0-3 mana tops then you can pop third aura Flash and Stone. Or you can get some reduced reserved mana nodes if u really want third asap but Pride and BS should be more then fine for mapping atm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info