[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
Greymess wrote:
Hey there, first of all thank you for you detailed build which is really beginner friendly. I got a question about early level dps like act 4. Got some of gems which you mention on your build like earthshatter-ruthless and physical support | warchief-bleed but have trouble about killing and moving. Maybe it can be about my gear (it is my first character in this season and got no money ^^ ) but any advice for that?

your weapon has very low dmg

sell a white weapon + blacksmith whetstone + blue or yellow rustic sash to vendor for a good lvling weapon

do this every time you get to a new act/town and youll be fine
Last edited by frawrst on Apr 20, 2021, 9:11:02 AM
"
So if i have a Large Cluster with Overlord, can i drop the fortify gem or isnt enough? I see that you`re still using it, i dont know if is bettter to use fist of war on, instead of fortify gem.

yes, i have overlord so i dont need fortify links anymore

i use ruthless instead now for more dmg

fist of war is good but vaal GS cant use it
"
Fordimodi wrote:
which is the best annointment for amulet for this build ?

i have posts about it in the guide; QoL is usually best

any of the far reaching % life ones

titanic impacts to save points

crystal skin for res

etc etc etc
"
wotad wrote:
Im playing ground slam and started following a youtube video while sort of taking some inspirtation from this build and that video and skills just confused me now.

They suggest enduring cry yet I never see it actually used in gameplay or some streamers have it but never use it.

i use enduring cry often in my version to keep up rage during bersker and as a defensive cooldown
"
Rex_Urhole wrote:
Might be somewhere else in the 150 pages but are you taking all nodes as you pass them early on while going up to Resolute etc?

Or are you just making a straight run?

I want to set this up right from the get-go

Thanx!

follow the poe planner lvling guides
"
bearthebeast wrote:
Hello! I am currently in act 10 and I don't understand how to keep all auras activated since my mana is gone and can't use any other spells. Have I missed something where GS etc. should be using life instead of mana??

not really

use Pride, HoP and Blood and Sand

if you use flesh and stone youll be at 95% which is too low imo for starting a new league without -mana reduction
Thanks a lot for your guide, i reached maps (after a dismotivation from launch :/) now and so far its awesome :)
"
Benzka wrote:
Thanks a lot for your guide, i reached maps (after a dismotivation from launch :/) now and so far its awesome :)

glad to hear it!
the leveling skill trees are pretty different than the one in the PoB. which is "correct"? i know the PoB has the cluster jewels so there was probably some respeccing. which tree is the most accurate for me to follow?
"
godhand456 wrote:
the leveling skill trees are pretty different than the one in the PoB. which is "correct"? i know the PoB has the cluster jewels so there was probably some respeccing. which tree is the most accurate for me to follow?

leveling is for new players

pob is the last time i played it

use pob if you know what youre doing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info