[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
Burnsie666 wrote:
How many buttons do you have to press in this build?

Thinking to start with it on console launch tomorrow.

Alot

it relies on warcry rotations, 2-3 warcries, slam, and vaal slam
"
Schokoholzi wrote:
Hey! I'm thinking about switching Ground Slam for Earthshatter. Are there any support-gems (besides Fist of War) or skill nodes that needs to be changed? Do I need to use impale support?

Thanks!

same links

can use impale if you spec it on tree
"
Lillsjon wrote:
Loved lvling with this build, felt super good. Now i hit yellow maps and i dont know what im doing wrong but im dying alot, will the uber lab help with that or am i missing something else?

uber lab = stun immune which is very strong

both of your rings dont have max life

belt has crafted life

respec from butchery and wrecking ball into more jewel and life nodes
What you think about using Immortal Cry or Molten Shell in place of Steelskin?
"
wrona wrote:

There's no reason to, just running motel shell in CWDT. The reason we don't run Immortal Cry is because it gets rid of our endurance charges. I've debated using it anyway though, because of tidebreaker and enduring cry making us always have charges up.
What is easiest way to get 2h mace in semi ssf on small private league ? Tidebreaker is out of reach for some time
"
wrona wrote:

its prefernece, i prefer the flat eHP of steelskin but try all 3 and see which you like
"
iPika wrote:
What is easiest way to get 2h mace in semi ssf on small private league ? Tidebreaker is out of reach for some time

id go with kongors or brain rattler or a rare with 450+ pdps

Hey Frawrst, like I've mentioned in the stream I've recently hit 2M dps on POB which makes me happy as a newbie to poe. What should I go about fixing first? I haven't gotten any jewels yet, so do you figure they might be more important than gear?
Last edited by DHAngels on Apr 20, 2021, 7:51:53 PM
i feel so fking squish in ultimatum like getting 1 shot

5.6k life 6k armor

thats weird this is my current gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info