[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
Imyutlol wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Imyutlol wrote:
Hi, thanks you for this build i followed it in Ritual and I want to know if you will update it, if yes when ?
TY

build is fine in Ultimatum

I mean this guide, update the gem, links , trees etc

they are all the same
"
Hexadorr wrote:
Are you aware that your pastebin link doesn't look anything like your leveling guide?

leveling is for new players

PoB is the last time i played it in end game
Vaal ground slam is must have or I can use normal ground slam and its will work ok?
"
Cowpokez wrote:
"
istrikerz wrote:
Okay so i updated my tree and some items from a previous post,

Got myself a Marohi and soul tether and also a Kaoms. and changed my tree for vaal pact did i do this right? How does soul tether work? i dont really understand ive only got 400 shield and it never fills up when i attack just like goes up a little bit and back down?

Anyway is this better now with Impale?

https://pastebin.com/C9kkKFSF

What else can i do to improve? Also is there a way for me to get more attack speed? its so slow now with Marohi's!!

Soul Tether will keep healing you even if you are on full HP. This is good because any Damage over time or just hits in general will get healed fast. The energy shield you have is because Soul Tether also heals energy shield and it gives you a bit as well.

For faster attacks I would just get the last lab for Rite of Ruin and the passive(s) Beserking if you like.

Edit: Also you can save a point if you remove the two dex passives and add 1 strenght passive near Golem's Blood.

Haha thanks, my bad on the wasted point on the tree i always end up doing that! now i can fit another jewel for more max life and attack speed awesome!

I need 2 more trials for last lab but thats on the list, Anything else gear wise i should be trying to get?
Maybe I am dumb, but we aren't gonna do instant warcries? Are we just gotta button mash? Especially if we go earthshatter?
"
istrikerz wrote:

I need 2 more trials for last lab but thats on the list, Anything else gear wise i should be trying to get?

You could try out a Devoto's Devotion for faster mapping. It also gives chaos resistance. The damage reduction is negligible.

"
karisak wrote:
Maybe I am dumb, but we aren't gonna do instant warcries? Are we just gotta button mash? Especially if we go earthshatter?

Second Wind Support is better. The passive tree will reduce cast speed.
"
Cowpokez wrote:
"
istrikerz wrote:

You could try out a Devoto's Devotion for faster mapping. It also gives chaos resistance. The damage reduction is negligible.

"
karisak wrote:

I had a devotos but had to get rid of it when i got Kaoms so i could have max resists, If i want Devotos how can i go about getting roughly another 28% fire and 15% cold and lighting?
"
Al0nso wrote:
Vaal ground slam is must have or I can use normal ground slam and its will work ok?

GS works fine, but Vaal GS was buffed incredibly and is the best slam this league
"
istrikerz wrote:
"
Cowpokez wrote:
"
istrikerz wrote:

"
karisak wrote:

I had a devotos but had to get rid of it when i got Kaoms so i could have max resists, If i want Devotos how can i go about getting roughly another 28% fire and 15% cold and lighting?

better rares
"
karisak wrote:

instant war cry nodes make it so you can stack war cries

stacking war cries is why this build is very strong

with tree + warbringer our warcries are very fast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info