[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Alright This is where im at atm, How does it look?
Whats next for me to ge to upgrade? Anything i should change?
Thanks everyone :D

https://pastebin.com/xS4gdruB

Still only on white maps since idk how the atlas works properly but ill get there, so far the build is going fine, allot better now since i changed everything ive gotten 2k more life than i did
"
istrikerz wrote:
Alright This is where im at atm, How does it look?
Whats next for me to ge to upgrade? Anything i should change?
Thanks everyone :D

https://pastebin.com/xS4gdruB

Still only on white maps since idk how the atlas works properly but ill get there, so far the build is going fine, allot better now since i changed everything ive gotten 2k more life than i did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kPInyQHwME

Check this video out, and maybe another to supplement it. The best explanation I've ever found on the atlas progression.

just 6L!! 150 fuse but not sure what to use as 6th gem, jsut bought 8 passives cluster for overlord
"4. Bandit + Ascendancy + Pantheon

Alternatives: 3.8 Crave the Slaughter lost double dmg, so now its better to go Aspect First for easy story clear, then Warbringer, then rest of Rage once you hit Merc lab and Maps. If you want to skip Aspect , you will lose alot of damage but can go Pain Reaver, which gives free leech and some situation attack bonuses. I do not recommend skipping Rite of Ruin."

There is no longer Pain Reaver with its leech so you might want to edit it.
"
KepugLeinad wrote:
"4. Bandit + Ascendancy + Pantheon

Alternatives: 3.8 Crave the Slaughter lost double dmg, so now its better to go Aspect First for easy story clear, then Warbringer, then rest of Rage once you hit Merc lab and Maps. If you want to skip Aspect , you will lose alot of damage but can go Pain Reaver, which gives free leech and some situation attack bonuses. I do not recommend skipping Rite of Ruin."

There is no longer Pain Reaver with its leech so you might want to edit it.

Yes, a huge portion of the guide is from 3.6/3.7.

As you can see its a huge amount of text, pictures, code etc

ill try to update when i have time
Hi there,
Began this build on the league, love it so far.
But I have a very noob question... I'm act 4 and so took the three different warcries...
I need to use them seperately before attacking a boss ? One then attack then one then attack ? Or something else ?

Sorry I'm not that good with POE skills haha

Thanks to anyone who will answer
how can we use Flesh and Stone, Pride and Blood? If i activate them all i'm left with 5% mana thats like 26 actual mana.
IGN: Spiritfenix
"
Spiritfenix wrote:
how can we use Flesh and Stone, Pride and Blood? If i activate them all i'm left with 5% mana thats like 26 actual mana.

after the nerf to flesh and stone mana cost, use herald of purity instead
"
Soltes wrote:
Hi there,
Began this build on the league, love it so far.
But I have a very noob question... I'm act 4 and so took the three different warcries...
I need to use them seperately before attacking a boss ? One then attack then one then attack ? Or something else ?

Sorry I'm not that good with POE skills haha

Thanks to anyone who will answer

for the story, u can get away with just seismic and intimidating

to one shot story bosses

use seismic cry

slam slam

use intimidating cry

put down anc. warchief

slam the boss in one hit to death
Will you post in the future a version of PoB with Cry Wolf integrated? I'm not sure what to change in the tree in order to invest points in a medium cluster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info