[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
DeSlime wrote:
Yes, I do not have access to a 6-link yet except for a tabula rasa. But that cannot be the only cause for lacking damage.

you shouldn't have problem with white and yellow maps, just focus on leveling up either normal way or by going on xp leech.

get these notable for increased damage:
1)Anoint Bladedancer(massive dps boost)
2)Disemboweling
3)Strong arm
4)Brinkmanship (larger aoe)
5)Gladiator's preservation (more leech)

post your pob so we can help you better.
"
kestrada97a wrote:
can i use HH in this build?

You can use HH in every build. yes you can
hi! i'm quite lost on what to upgrade next. i can do red maps except if they have 8mods. i think my next upgrade would be a better chest (having better resists). i think i should farm for the -15 mana cost base armor? any tips on where and how to farm? or should i buy any 6l with 800 armor + 100life and res for about 80ex? any suggestions?

also here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/CjpgBFWX
why is it that the pob says i have 7k armour while in game i only have 4.4k?

EDIT: updated my pob again. just got the saviour for 150c!
Last edited by skrambol on Jan 28, 2021, 11:29:59 AM
Hey, just want to say thanks to dex for the build, this is one of the smoothest and best builds I’ve ever played and I’m loving it. I am unable to play for a few days and was hoping for some guidance of where to take my character next. Character name is GoItAlone. I just bought a decent Saviour which I have on my offhand with Scaeva in mainhand and I’m able to cruise through low tier red maps so far. What should I aim to upgrade next to comfortably push into high tier red maps? Thank you.
Hey my damage for bosses/high red maps is a bit lacking. My gear is a little eh and I don't have precision but even with what I have i feel like I should be doing more damage. Can i get some pointers?

POB: https://pastebin.com/WS4URuML
"
PedramIV wrote:
"
DeSlime wrote:
Yes, I do not have access to a 6-link yet except for a tabula rasa. But that cannot be the only cause for lacking damage.

you shouldn't have problem with white and yellow maps, just focus on leveling up either normal way or by going on xp leech.

get these notable for increased damage:
1)Anoint Bladedancer(massive dps boost)
2)Disemboweling
3)Strong arm
4)Brinkmanship (larger aoe)
5)Gladiator's preservation (more leech)

post your pob so we can help you better.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/aTmSr0ZU
i stuck with this build - my dps is not great and suitability bad - maybe i'm doing some thing wrong?
Just curious what actual steps do I take to build that chestplate shown in the expensive sample gear, does using fossils also give me a chance to roll all the stated stats, or do i need a good base?

Hey guys any pointers on what to upgrade? Or is there anything that i have missed?
"
darthmonte wrote:
Hey guys any pointers on what to upgrade? Or is there anything that i have missed?

Assassin's mark on one ring, bottled faith, crit or explode chest with - mana cost (double influ), if you don't have pride watcher's eye then that, you could try Ryslatha¨s if you have enough resists.

Quality your gems, get awakened melee physical gem....

Plenty of good stuff, it's all in the OP's guide
Last edited by Victtorius on Jan 28, 2021, 5:35:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info