[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

I opted to go full Slayer and go ham on the leech. Since they gutted vaal pact I've felt life leech to be kinda kinda underwhelming, slow and not fast enough compared to the leech/regen of ES builds.
Quite like the soul tether, atziri's acuity and glorious vanity combo. Feels smooth, fun and you leech up insanely fast (~1550ES buffer).

Still no watcher eye, explode chest or cluster jewels but the build is coming together and starting to mow down things. Crafted the sword myself with alt spamming and bought the boots and diamond ring relatively cheap, finishing them with simple harvest crafting. While I don't think the build has as high of a ceiling as other cyclone builds like CoC Ice Nova with 9k ES, block, insane regen etc. I'm still having a blast with it.

Currently at lvl 94 and my gear is:

Last edited by Ridman on Jan 29, 2021, 3:47:31 AM
I might have missed something. But what does Brutal Fervour do for this build when no life leech nodes or life leech affixes on gear is needed?

Edit: Yup, confirmed blind. forgot the life leech on blood rage and the small node before brutal fervour...
Last edited by Phataz on Jan 29, 2021, 9:34:09 AM
Completely new player, what makes Starkonja so good for this build?
"
Calvinvng wrote:
Completely new player, what makes Starkonja so good for this build?

The stats we get from Starkonja are all very cost efficient, such as the large amount of life and dexterity. The attack speed and crit chance are both good stats for us aswell and the item usually cost 1 alch/chaos at most.

Attributes are kind of hard to get if you spec heavily into left side of the tree so getting this much on one item helps a lot. However if you go right side of the tree then it might not be necessary and you can pick up a rare with life/resist instead.
"
darthmonte wrote:

Hey guys any pointers on what to upgrade? Or is there anything that i have missed?

get a lion's Roar flask
get a better amy.. life/dmg..
get some gloves with attack spd or dmg
get a ring with Assassin or Vulnerability on hit
get some boots with tailwind/elusive
get a better belt. You don't have any life on it
Get helm ench

You should aim to have as much life as possible on every item. If you haven't used yet.. look at some Cluster Jwls.

I can't see your tree jwls but they should have life + crit mods

If you have a lot of currency, then get better chest, Ryslatha and awakened gems and a +2 impale watchers eye

Last edited by alecs87 on Jan 29, 2021, 3:01:27 PM
Hey guys. The build is working great so far but I feel like I tend to pop pretty frequently out of nowhere.
Could anybody give me any pointers on what to upgrade next? Trying to get a helmet enchant rn and better boots.

Hmm i now pumped 80ish ex into this build and i still cant even clear the maven or the 5 maven invitations to get The Uncharted Realms skillpoints. I feel like i should be strong enough but i kinda just get oneshotted everytime anything touches me.

pob: https://pastebin.com/LDLHkfU9

Need help please :(
"
Stanek101 wrote:
Hmm i now pumped 80ish ex into this build and i still cant even clear the maven or the 5 maven invitations to get The Uncharted Realms skillpoints. I feel like i should be strong enough but i kinda just get oneshotted everytime anything touches me.

heyo

I have been suffering the same shit and I was thinking about to ask it here.

and I would appreciate if the op answers. Im tring to add him on discord but he wont accept :(

my solution is:

get thread of hope jewel in between juggernaut and barbarism nodes. medium would do. and get unwavering stance.

now we can drop endless hunger.

there are boots with modifiers called "cannot be frozen" "cannot be chilled"

I guess then we should be fine. the only thing Im worried about is bleeding. I think there is no other way than using potions.

appreciate the feed back.
"
darkC00KIE wrote:
Hey guys. The build is working great so far but I feel like I tend to pop pretty frequently out of nowhere.
Could anybody give me any pointers on what to upgrade next? Trying to get a helmet enchant rn and better boots.

If I were you, I would sell the HH and use the currency for upgrades. If you do have the currency, then:

ryslatha give a lot of dmg and much better than HH for bosses
Get better gloves - attack speed/dmg + life res
Tailwind/Ellusive boots and High life
Rare helmet with high life res and -phys dmg
Amulet should be ur 1st upgrade. It has 0 dmg on it. Get crit multi/high life and stats
Better rings - especially the two stone one. Look at some Steel bases
Better armour - -mana/crit/explosion ..second curse .. plenty of mix + match options
Bottle faith flask
Get a paradoxica or a 600+pds foil. ( much cheaper the first option). That will boost ur dmg quite a bit.
Drop a life flask and add a Diamond one! that is a must
Gen Onslaugh from either flask or an abys jwl.

Apart from your chest, everything else has low life on it.

hope that helps
"
Stanek101 wrote:

Mhm.. 80 ex is a lot of currency. Your gear is a lot better than mine and I have more damage than you with a fraction of the investment.

I would personally swap Close Combat with Mele phys. But apart from that I can;t figure out why your dmg is so low. Your crit multi is quite low as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info