[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Yo i need some help, i seem to not even be able to kill the maven stuff The Twisted and The Formed. I literally get oneshotted sometimes and i cant figure out what i have done wrong. Maybe i just need more Dps?

POB: https://pastebin.com/kFVVx0ax
Don't see it suggested in the belt section, but I've found Soul Tether to be really handy til you get BiS expensive gear. Was struggling a bit with surviving in t15-t16 maps with average gear.

Swapped out my belt for soul tether and got an exquisite blade with 7.8% crit chance, so I also swapped overwhelm for endless hunger for more leech and that sweet sweet stun immunity.

It made a world difference for me and I breeze through the content I was struggling with
Last edited by Ridman on Jan 25, 2021, 3:47:27 PM
hmm, players in expensive end game gear seems to be struggling. how is it in A8 maps and sirus? you guys only struggle on maven fights? if it's bad maybe I shouldn't invest as my play time isn't much
Bit confused on calculating Paradoxica vs Scaeva in POB and I'm worried the Paradoxica I bought is worse. Can anyone take a look at my profile?
"
jmansexy wrote:
Bit confused on calculating Paradoxica vs Scaeva in POB and I'm worried the Paradoxica I bought is worse. Can anyone take a look at my profile?

the hook of paradoxia is that it deals double damage and I think pob doesn't calculate that properly, it looks good.
Last edited by PedramIV on Jan 26, 2021, 12:25:48 AM
Just a quick question regarding the skill tree. So the PoB listed matches Pedram's skill tree, but Dex's tree looks completely different (but same as the yt video for 3.10). I was wondering which of the two skill trees is currently recommended for the build? Or is it just two different flavors? Just curious on the pros and cons of either one. Cheers.
"
jmansexy wrote:

U should use POB Fork in order to properly calculate Impale dmg. Your Paradoxica looks on the low end of dmg but even so, you're prob looking at a 500+ pdps foil to equal it.
"
dzkm wrote:
Just a quick question regarding the skill tree. So the PoB listed matches Pedram's skill tree, but Dex's tree looks completely different (but same as the yt video for 3.10). I was wondering which of the two skill trees is currently recommended for the build? Or is it just two different flavors? Just curious on the pros and cons of either one. Cheers.

If you mean the one he is using by his character this league, difference is because he is using a 2 handed weapon so instead of getting 1 handed node he is taking 2 handed ones plus a few others to help with mitigation, life/mana leech.

his gear isn't optimized at the moment(it's leveling and early white/yellow map progression gear) so you shouldn't copy it.
"
dzkm wrote:

I'm currently experimenting a bit with variants in the build. I've never been happy with the skill tree since the crit multi nerf on tree a while ago.

The reason I'm currently using a 2h build is because I'm focusing primarily on my group atm and terminus est just happened to be laying around and I'm to lazy to buy 1h atm :)

Current plan is to try a more evasive/dodge oriented build with wind dancer and/or acrobatics while maintaining the same life pool. Doing this I would also drop molten shell for steelskin aswell as trying to follow the bottom of the skill tree to incorporate Panopticon aswell for a huge damage buff during warchief.

This variant might make it harder to play with low gear but almost certainly has a higher ceiling aswell as solving all dexterity issues, allowing you to focus primarily on intellect on gear.
Last edited by Dex2644 on Jan 27, 2021, 12:58:16 AM
Hey, so i just bought The Saviour and on PoB it says i lose around 20k dps from switching to it froms ahns might am I doing something wrong here?

heres my current PoB: https://pastebin.com/rx3hS8x5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info