3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
BoGingWan wrote:
hi, nice build! thanks for making the effort making the build.
i just put up the gear but having manna issue here wonder if if anyone can help?

this is my gear and my char is RipForBreakFast.
thanks!!

immortal call eats your end charges and u dont have vaal ms at all. mb in your other weapon but u didnt link it.
and i see u are using 2 granite flasks, they dont stack.
for mana id use inspiration and link fortify with leap slam or smth until u get cluster with overlord. but even without inspire u should not have mana problems. mb ur missing mana leech on skill tree.
fix that then let us know.
Last edited by Pekam on May 19, 2020, 11:42:45 AM
How do you guys cap res with Kaom roots and crafting "avoid elemental ailments"?

Getting to 75 plus some chaos seems very expensive.
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
How do you guys cap res with Kaom roots and crafting "avoid elemental ailments"?

it is a process, you add kaoms root later in the game, its not really does anything beside super high content, and the only reason why many aim for it, since its unique you can reliably get end charge corrupt.

i start my char with nothing at league start, and slowly build it. since you wont die(or should) you get tons of money from playing the build. much more then you can spend on it, since the gear is relative lowcost vs other high tier bossers.
"
pra-lima87 wrote:

my cold and lightning are not caped but end charges cap it and much more.
and since i never run out of end charges reses are always caped.
with enc chagre on melee stun gem and enduring cry u sustain them forever. i dont even use enduring cry while mapping cuz theres no real need.
i like crafting my gear so i always have several options for gearing be it gloves or helms. just aim for the mods u need, like a specific res or high life ofc, or dex or int.
when a base drops, or when u buy it, try making 2 or 3 of an item and see what mods fits best and what u can craft on the bench.
i see u have almost no life on chest and belt and poor life on boots.
and your flasks need an upgrade, mainly curse and bleed immunity, instant heal etc.

Last edited by Pekam on May 20, 2020, 10:03:05 AM
"
Pekam wrote:

my cold and lightning are not caped

So capping it would be a waste?
What a good value them 40/50/60?

I'm considering changing the gear focusing more on armor/max life.
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"
Pekam wrote:

i wouldnt say a waste but if u stay around lets say 60 u are caped with 2 3 end charges.
also i use just leap slam and not dash+2nd wind cuz i found i can leap around while fighting and i can maintain the wines. so if u are at 10 wines use leap slam once u may lose one or 2 charges but when u get into it u dont lose any and we are basically fighting and moving around with 10 or 9 wines on us all the time.
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"
Pekam wrote:

i would never make my gear setup for less then 76 all res, since if you get cursed or something and lose charges you are vunerable for a sec. and for hitting lvl 100 in hc 1 sec is enougth. i mainly use End charges for the overcap(110 all res)
with your enc charges you should atleast be overcapped to ele weakness, be aware that awakener lvl of maps boost the penalty!
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
be aware that awakener lvl of maps boost the penalty!

Oh that's really good to know!
Did some reading and apparently is better to stay around 117% minimum for awakener!
I noticed that in PoB without every life regen item/passive, Nebuloch degen seems to be deadly. Right now I am using DW Ichimonji, should I stick with until I have decent life regen or swap for Nebuloch earlier?
"
Macieyerk wrote:
I noticed that in PoB without every life regen item/passive, Nebuloch degen seems to be deadly. Right now I am using DW Ichimonji, should I stick with until I have decent life regen or swap for Nebuloch earlier?

a large portion of your defence comes from nebuloch. depend on your setup i would start using 1 as soon as possible. and the degen is never deadly. since its only 23 % of its degen(minus even less from accendency,5+8) in worste case you degen a very small amount that you keep up by LIFELEECH. i can run maps with minus max/vuln and degen heavy, and still substain with abit management of flasks and leech

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info