3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

Hey bro,

I know you said read everything before asking, but post has 55 pages since it's extremely popular:

I wanna give your build a try, yours seems like the tankiest thing alive currently, but I have one concern:

I am hardcore for life, and your statement "beware of nullifiers" scares me - because in thousands of hours of gameplay I WILL encounter them hundreds of times - what if they remove your charges in the midst of the big pack, or boss, or exile, or whatever - I'm basically just a vanilla 6k character in a red map with bad mods?

I must be missing something since you got to level 99.

Thank you for the guide bro, I'll be sure to give you a shoutout if I get to lvl 100 in Harvest with your build.
Last edited by Tank_The_Shredder_Evans on Jun 9, 2020, 7:44:33 AM
"
Hey bro,

I know you said read everything before asking, but post has 55 pages since it's extremely popular:

I wanna give your build a try, yours seems like the tankiest thing alive currently, but I have one concern:

I am hardcore for life, and your statement "beware of nullifiers" scares me - because in thousands of hours of gameplay I WILL encounter them hundreds of times - what if they remove your charges in the midst of the big pack, or boss, or exile, or whatever - I'm basically just a vanilla 6k character in a red map with bad mods?

I must be missing something since you got to level 99.

Thank you for the guide bro, I'll be sure to give you a shoutout if I get to lvl 100 in Harvest with your build.

I also made lvl 100 solo with all 40 challenges (and a ton of uber services) in 3.7

Good question. for once a non repetitive question :D

Well shure you can take damage if nullified, but your not exactly squizy. you still got like 15k armor, regen, leech. flasks and moltenshell. i just try to keep aware. also you regain a charge every sec + on stun(all the time) and with 25% chance to gain max charges in 99% of the instances where you get nullifyed your back to full charges 0,1 sec later. just avoid chargesteal mod in delve and your fine. its really not an issue unless you dont watch the screen when you play. also molten shell is up everytime i go into a big clusterfuck where im not certain about the mobs. and if i get chunked i pop VMS and chill.. No bosses apply nullifyer
THE BUILD HAVE BEEN FEATURED FOR 3.11 by Good guy gaming!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqVRChh1EUQ
"
Milk103 wrote:
soooo infernal cry.

Infernal Cry
This was previously known as Abyssal Cry and has received a full rework. We aimed to keep its old features while providing some new exciting ones to refresh its appeal.

It covers enemies in ash, a debuff that scales with the power of nearby enemies. It also causes enemies that are affected by this debuff to explode with fire damage when they are slain.

It also exerts your next few attacks to trigger Combust when hitting an enemy. Combust is a triggered Area of Effect attack skill granted by the Infernal Cry gem. It scales with attack damage modifiers and can benefit from your supports.

or

Seismic Cry
We've created a new category of skills known as 'slam skills' and wanted to make a Warcry that synergises well with these skills. It causes your next few slam skills to have an increased area of effect and more damage which both increase with each attack until you reset the Warcry or your exerted attacks run out.

It knocks enemies back and interrupts them when it taunts them. It then grants you a buff based on nearby enemy power which reduces enemy stun threshold, making it easier to stun enemies with your hits.

i think using infernal cry and enduring. can be a huge boost to clear and dps. and new enduring will make it even more tanky.
The upcoming changes make this already wonderful build look even more enticing.

I can't wait for the release notes!

Duke_Of_Snuff, thank you so much for the build information. Do you think you will be updating the POB for 3.11 after the release notes come out (and POB is updated) or will you be playing a different build this league?

Thanks again for all of your hard work.
"
The upcoming changes make this already wonderful build look even more enticing.

I can't wait for the release notes!

Duke_Of_Snuff, thank you so much for the build information. Do you think you will be updating the POB for 3.11 after the release notes come out (and POB is updated) or will you be playing a different build this league?

Thanks again for all of your hard work.

y i will but the tree will propperly look the same. mainly just adding some warcry stuff.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:

y i will but the tree will propperly look the same. mainly just adding some warcry stuff.

thank you.

Speaking of warcry's, do you recommend binding one of them to the left mouse key?

I played a build last league that used warcry and it was nice using it on the left mouse key so that I never had to think about casting it.

As a side question, do you have a current POB that includes the full cluster set up with Overlord? I wanted to see which passives I should give up if using the full large/medium/small cluster setup you recommended in the first post.
"
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:

thank you.

Speaking of warcry's, do you recommend binding one of them to the left mouse key?

I played a build last league that used warcry and it was nice using it on the left mouse key so that I never had to think about casting it.

As a side question, do you have a current POB that includes the full cluster set up with Overlord? I wanted to see which passives I should give up if using the full large/medium/small cluster setup you recommended in the first post.

nah i dont have a full POB, BUT you can try in pob to remove certain notes and see what you gain most and less from. im 100% shure there is smarter and more talented ways to improve on.
"
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:

thank you.

I'm planning od doing cluster jewels with overlord, fuel the fight and small one giving life leech and dropping soul raker and allocating Tenacity - that's a huge boost in path of building in damage.

For medium ones I might go with warcry ones or fire damage over time ones, depending which playstyle I like more.

I might even go with Cyclone build instead of Tectonic slam (everything else the same) except squeeze in Anger aura and get fire conversion from Watcher's eye for Anger.
For medium clusters get the one which makes you immune to curses while channeling, free curse immunity basically all the time.

I'm gonna experiment this league, though I don't wanna change too much from Duke's build, as to not make it something completely else
Last edited by Tank_The_Shredder_Evans on Jun 10, 2020, 3:19:20 PM
here is the Tectonic Slam changes for this new league. This is from GGG.

=========

Tectonic Slam

Tectonic Slam has received an impressive new visual effect and no longer uses 'charged slams'; it instead counts Endurance Charges to grant more Area of Effect and additional damaging cracks in the ground. This improves the reward for investing in Endurance Charges by providing both a larger and more consistent Area of Effect. It now consumes an Endurance Charge every three Slams, rather than at a random 35% chance. The additional cracks that Endurance Charges generate can spread out further from the base impact and are more deterministic.

Enchantments that previously granted a chance for a Charged Slam now grant an additional chance for cracks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info