3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
the lucky part adds nothing. i dont think Tslam gets attack speed modifyer. also with inspiration you got more then plenty crit chance.

ah yes, I forgot about Inspiration (it wasn't in the POB but you mentioned it clearly in the first post). That clears things up nicely. Thanks!

So will this be the likely gem setup in Harvest after we get Overlord?

Tectonic Slam - Conc Eff - Inspriation - Ele Focus - EDWA - Melee Phy Damage

I am hoping that the new Enduring Cry will be smooth for generating Endurance Charges whether clearing or against single target boss so that we can ignore Endurance Charge on Melee Stun.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 11, 2020, 4:16:49 PM
your build talks about using koam's roots vs other boots.
can we just spec into unwavering stance and use other boots if we don't have kaoms.

its only 1 extra point
"
Milk103 wrote:
your build talks about using koam's roots vs other boots.
can we just spec into unwavering stance and use other boots if we don't have kaoms.

its only 1 extra point

Yes, but note that Unwavering Stance is just one benefit from Kaoms. The other big benefit is that you can't be stopped by being frozen.

If you use other boots, make sure you have freeze immunity on your flasks.
Hello, can I suggest something without you getting mad?

I want to try this build next league but I'm
a not very experienced player and the guide was a little confused maybe for those who are just starting out.

Maybe you could also print out the status of a character who has reached level 100, for us newbies, we have an idea of ​​what to look for. An example that I had difficulty was when following the leveling area, I was stuck. In the lack of intelligence and dexterity.

Another thing that intrigues me and I have no way of visualizing...using all these unique ones, the little itens that remains to have resistance to chaos for example, is it possible to cover it?

Sorry for the inconvenience and newbie questions, but I'd rather do it than stop being curious.

Perhaps a reworked on the first page, better separating topics, removing.or grouping details from past leagues. it would look better for newbies.
Last edited by Monteiro_lnx on Jun 11, 2020, 10:39:11 PM
Can I use an alternative skill besides tectonic slam? I did tectonic slam in 3.10 and looking for something different in 3.11.

Maybe infernal blow?
"
SangeGod wrote:
Can I use an alternative skill besides tectonic slam? I did tectonic slam in 3.10 and looking for something different in 3.11.

Maybe infernal blow?

Maybe Google a build around other skills?
This build is all planned around TS
you dont need roots before super late games bosses, infact it could be wise to use a rare boot in 99% of situations doing intire game.. i think i added kaoms roots to my char for shaper/ uber elder at 95+
i agree. the guide have been build over multi seasons, and most detailed info is hidden in the original 3.7 part. also some POB dont work anymore. however its a massive job to write or rewrite a full guide. i dont lie if saying i had +20 hours in making the original guide, and maby +50 total so far. +the time answering questions. at the moment im considering redoing the entire guide. (rebuilding all the sections so its easy to see in first order, and with updated notes and jewels ect, + POBS) however im buissy working and doing some studys at same time.
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"
SangeGod wrote:

Maybe infernal blow?

this build can use any skill that can be used with a mace. but it will work best without any changes for something with atleast 50% fire conversion. i can make a list. Tslam, conc path, infernal blow, wildstrike, moltenstrike. then afterwards you got all the other skills that requires some sort of extra convertion to gain most effect of the fire aspect.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"
SangeGod wrote:

Maybe infernal blow?

this build can use any skill that can be used with a mace. but it will work best without any changes for something with atleast 50% fire conversion. i can make a list. Tslam, conc path, infernal blow, wildstrike, moltenstrike. then afterwards you got all the other skills that requires some sort of extra convertion to gain most effect of the fire aspect.

For people looking to experiment a bit with the new stuff, they should know that Tslam and Conc Path are considered "Slams" while the other skills you listed are not.

This will only effect people who want to try out the new support gem The Fist of War, and the new war cry Seismic Cry.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 12, 2020, 12:20:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info