3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

Hey! thanks for the share build. What Do You think for 3.12 and 3.13 and new skills from tree? Are you suggest any changins for this build? So I played years ago this and want to play at new league. Thanks.
"
EgeKurt wrote:
Hey! thanks for the share build. What Do You think for 3.12 and 3.13 and new skills from tree? Are you suggest any changins for this build? So I played years ago this and want to play at new league. Thanks.

this build remains a fortress of tankyness damage wise and speed wwise it have fallen behind many alternatives. however its dirt cheap. no clue about changes
Which tanky build and cheap alternative do you think is better than this one ?
"
s17n wrote:
Which tanky build and cheap alternative do you think is better than this one ?

there is many tanky builds around, some require certain gear to work.

My bb chieftain is a really strong position atm(see link in guide). and many plays in 3.13 with great succes. it works on ssf scuffed gear( i killed awakener ect this league on trash ssf gear) but the super juiced endgame damage requires endgame crafted gear.

A all time favourit HC tanky build is herald of agony jug, this build is rather terrible without any investment damage wise, but can get pretty good, with investment.

els atm necro and inquisitor are good for Detonate dead. The purity stacking necro guide i made(se in guide) is also really good if you switch to other spectres(crushclaw from harvest) or skelly.

a last candidate is a golem stacking elementalist, this build can have a insain output on all parametres, and can work on a budget, but for any endgame scaling requires alot of very expencive jewels.

lastly some melee champion, gladiator, slayer. but i cant comment on thoes builds.
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Jan 27, 2021, 11:19:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info