3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
Pekam wrote:
"
elvorfindra wrote:
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:

Is it doing sirus? since the black floor pats remove all your regen and leech. + applys some cruel shock and degen buff. also the spinning thingy applys nasty buffs. Shock immunity is pretty mandatory if you wanna do it safe.

I haven't done Sirus yet. I'm running maps but when I got hit, the degeneration is killing me instantly. My resistances are maxed. I'm thinking I must be doing something wrong but cannot figure out what. I read all the comments and guides. Your regeneration is +1000 than mine. Should I drop an aura and go for vitality? That helps?

Thanks

Edit: I picked up one #life reg mode on my Primordial Jewel and I am using stone golem with CWDT in my extra slots. Problem solved.

u shouldnt even have that problem.
my reses are caped only with end charges and i died for the first time in ages after reaching lvl 96 in a juiced 100% delirium map:)
i dont see bleed immunity or mb its low number of end charges.
and why did u anoint tribal fury :)

The tribal fury was from my Molten Strike build but going to change it today. I have a jewel with Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted but I bleed! I dont know what's happening lol! I see that you are using Split Personality Jewel. Is it useful?
Last edited by elvorfindra on May 12, 2020, 2:04:23 PM
"
elvorfindra wrote:
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:

Is it doing sirus? since the black floor pats remove all your regen and leech. + applys some cruel shock and degen buff. also the spinning thingy applys nasty buffs. Shock immunity is pretty mandatory if you wanna do it safe.

I haven't done Sirus yet. I'm running maps but when I got hit, the degeneration is killing me instantly. My resistances are maxed. I'm thinking I must be doing something wrong but cannot figure out what. I read all the comments and guides. Your regeneration is +1000 than mine. Should I drop an aura and go for vitality? That helps?

Thanks

Edit: I picked up one #life reg mode on my Primordial Jewel and I am using stone golem with CWDT in my extra slots. Problem solved.

all your items look fine. BUT you cant play without life leech, its a major part of your surv. shure you regen, but its not enough. Life leech is what keeps your hp up doing combat. also why i was still using soulraker, since it requires some nice jewel combo or speccing the leech note (dex, dex, 0,4% life and mana leech) i would in your case get a medium cluster jewel with a life leech mod and you should be fine.

The tribal fury was from my Molten Strike build but going to change it today. I have a jewel with Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted but I bleed! I dont know what's happening lol! I see that you are using Split Personality Jewel. Is it useful? [/quote]
split jewel is not too bad, it gives me strength and accuracy. but im only using it cuz it droped for me :) i had to spend 3 more skill point to get a slot for a standard life/as jewel.
jusu drop blood of the karui and get a bleed immune life flask.
and like the man said, make sure u have life leech somewhere but not phys dmg leeched.
"
Pekam wrote:

The tribal fury was from my Molten Strike build but going to change it today. I have a jewel with Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted but I bleed! I dont know what's happening lol! I see that you are using Split Personality Jewel. Is it useful?

split jewel is not too bad, it gives me strength and accuracy. but im only using it cuz it droped for me :) i had to spend 3 more skill point to get a slot for a standard life/as jewel.
and like the man said, make sure u have life leech somewhere but not phys dmg leeched.[/quote]

you dont need much accuracy, since with some str stacking and the accuracy buff from crit recently(30%) you should easy be past 3k. the trick here is most forget the extra acc, when standing in hideout!
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
Pekam wrote:

and like the man said, make sure u have life leech somewhere but not phys dmg leeched.

you dont need much accuracy, since with some str stacking and the accuracy buff from crit recently(30%) you should easy be past 3k. the trick here is most forget the extra acc, when standing in hideout![/quote]

Yes I have more than enough accuracy. I went for a life leech and apparently that's what I was missing. It is working well now. Going much more smoother I must say. I am looking forward to do some upgrades for more damage as well. Thank you for the support guys.
hi, nice build! thanks for making the effort making the build.
i just put up the gear but having manna issue here wonder if if anyone can help?

this is my gear and my char is RipForBreakFast.
thanks!!
Last edited by BoGingWan on May 15, 2020, 3:50:57 PM
"
BoGingWan wrote:
hi, nice build! thanks for making the effort making the build.
i just put up the gear but having manna issue here wonder if if anyone can help?

this is my gear and my char is RipForBreakFast.
thanks!!

You need mana leech. You can antoint your amulet with Soul Raker or buy a jewel with Fuel the Fight.
I'm in some kind of dilemma about increasing my damage. I'm planning to move to AWakened gems, saving for some. I don't know if I should drop End. Charges on Melee Strike gem and use concent. effect instead. I feel like my single target damage is not there yet. I am also using a Circle of Anguish with HoA buff effect, Do you think it helps better if I use a "(40-60)% increased Fire Damage while affected by Herald of Ash" instead of a buff effect for more damage? What are your thoughts on that? I will link my gear again below:

Spoiler
"
elvorfindra wrote:
I'm in some kind of dilemma about increasing my damage. I'm planning to move to AWakened gems, saving for some. I don't know if I should drop End. Charges on Melee Strike gem and use concent. effect instead. I feel like my single target damage is not there yet. I am also using a Circle of Anguish with HoA buff effect, Do you think it helps better if I use a "(40-60)% increased Fire Damage while affected by Herald of Ash" instead of a buff effect for more damage? What are your thoughts on that? I will link my gear again below:

Spoiler

shure you can switch out of end charge on stun vs stuff you cant stun. but its impossible to substain doing mapping since you acculy dont get hit that often since the massive screen stunlocks. i would get both on the circle ring. the +1 fire res is not a good mod.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
elvorfindra wrote:

Spoiler

shure you can switch out of end charge on stun vs stuff you cant stun. but its impossible to substain doing mapping since you acculy dont get hit that often since the massive screen stunlocks. i would get both on the circle ring. the +1 fire res is not a good mod.

Yeah thanks. I also tried Multistrike but turned back to Endurance Charge gem since I lose endurance charges in a fight. I like the damage but I prefer survivability more and this build is insane in terms of survivability.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info