3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
cwdt one if not on cooldown will overwrite vaal version.
try making your own 6link if they are too expensive or just farm up and save up :)
dmg wise my pob is showing 1,2 mil shaper dps without flasks, only buffs id get while fighting for example end charges, coverd in ash, intimidate etc, and thats without leathal pride, cluster jewels and split personality cuz my pob cant see them and i didnt do the workaround. so the dmg is not impressive but we are survivors :)

you also gain exposure, from wave of conviction and the debuff from combustion. and the warchief buff.

the damage from jewels and lethal pride is pretty huge, so i would say your damage is significant higher then what you mention here.
If we are able to get +2 to maximum endurance charges on other gear, can I use one HoA buff ring along with a rare ring with life gain in hit and other mods instead if using kaoms? i already have a rare boot with endurange charges.
"
elvorfindra wrote:
If we are able to get +2 to maximum endurance charges on other gear, can I use one HoA buff ring along with a rare ring with life gain in hit and other mods instead if using kaoms? i already have a rare boot with endurange charges.

shure, its your build you can tweake it as you like, a good point is in most cases abit more offence is also some defence. what you need to take into consideration, each end charge is 8 chaos res, 5% flat phys mitigation 2% elemental damage reduction, some life regen. more reliable pool of charges for charged slams. 1K flat armor!. and some flat phys added damage, 4% more damage from end charge on stun gem. meaning its super hard to beat a single charge.
Finally got to finish the build. I must say damagewise, it is really amazing, better than my Molten Strike build. This is my gear:

I also have a large cluster jewel with Overlord and Fuel the fight. Still have some mana problems but the leech is not bad.

-I suppose no leech, no reg and elemental reflect maps are a no-go. I am planning to upgrade my antointment and my armour to go fully ailment immune.

-I am only having one problem which is I happen to have life degeneration sometimes, when I got hit etc. MY life drains so quickly. (my blood rage is not on) I am also using "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" on a jewel but still bleeding and dying. Can you please let me know if you have any knowledge about this? I really can use the help.Any upgrade recommendations are also appreciated! :)
Last edited by elvorfindra on May 11, 2020, 6:28:47 PM
"
elvorfindra wrote:

-I am only having one problem which is I happen to have life degeneration sometimes, when I got hit etc

Could it be the Nebulochs? :)
200 Fire Damage taken per second per Endurance Charge if you've been Hit Recently
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"
elvorfindra wrote:

-I am only having one problem which is I happen to have life degeneration sometimes, when I got hit etc

200 Fire Damage taken per second per Endurance Charge if you've been Hit Recently

Oh yeah, How do we survive that? I die pretty easily with degeneration. Iahve +857 regeneration on POB. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. And what about bleeding because it still happens even though I have corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on a jewel.

And thanks for answering :)
Last edited by elvorfindra on May 11, 2020, 7:14:50 PM
Killed elder deathless today at lvl 90, gems not even level 20 yet. Fight took a while but I face tanked pretty much everything. Gonna get awakened gems next I think + 20% quality everything for a pretty big damage boost I hope.
"
elvorfindra wrote:
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"
elvorfindra wrote:

Oh yeah, How do we survive that? I die pretty easily with degeneration. Iahve +857 regeneration on POB. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. And what about bleeding because it still happens even though I have corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on a jewel.

And thanks for answering :)

Is it doing sirus? since the black floor pats remove all your regen and leech. + applys some cruel shock and degen buff. also the spinning thingy applys nasty buffs. Shock immunity is pretty mandatory if you wanna do it safe.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:

Is it doing sirus? since the black floor pats remove all your regen and leech. + applys some cruel shock and degen buff. also the spinning thingy applys nasty buffs. Shock immunity is pretty mandatory if you wanna do it safe.

I haven't done Sirus yet. I'm running maps but when I got hit, the degeneration is killing me instantly. My resistances are maxed. I'm thinking I must be doing something wrong but cannot figure out what. I read all the comments and guides. Your regeneration is +1000 than mine. Should I drop an aura and go for vitality? That helps?

Thanks

Edit: I picked up one #life reg mode on my Primordial Jewel and I am using stone golem with CWDT in my extra slots. Problem solved.
Last edited by elvorfindra on May 12, 2020, 9:27:23 AM
"
elvorfindra wrote:
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:

I haven't done Sirus yet. I'm running maps but when I got hit, the degeneration is killing me instantly. My resistances are maxed. I'm thinking I must be doing something wrong but cannot figure out what. I read all the comments and guides. Your regeneration is +1000 than mine. Should I drop an aura and go for vitality? That helps?

Thanks

Edit: I picked up one #life reg mode on my Primordial Jewel and I am using stone golem with CWDT in my extra slots. Problem solved.

u shouldnt even have that problem.
my reses are caped only with end charges and i died for the first time in ages after reaching lvl 96 in a juiced 100% delirium map:)
i dont see bleed immunity or mb its low number of end charges.
and why did u anoint tribal fury :)
Last edited by Pekam on May 12, 2020, 1:36:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info