[3.10] Poet's Pen + Volatile Dead, Uber Elder deathless.

"
vemman wrote:
The part i dont understand then is why this would be worth it? Like said before, you dont gain any DPS (1/2 dmg but 2x number of balls) so why take that extra step where you have to manage your balls for less/no lag?

I feel like the original setup is just better because its the same dps but no lag-management required.

If you have to manange the number of balls you wont be able to use the full capabilities of the build and then you wont even have the same dps, you'll have less.

Maybe i've missed something im not sure.

You misunderstood. The dmg per cast is the same, but the overall dps is much higher due to higher aps. With unearth setup it's very hard to reach 12-13 aps. With desecrate you can easily reach 17-18 aps and use cdr gear. If you dont use cdr gear and can reach 12+ aps with unearth setup, then unearth is better. But then again, with that gear you could just get some cdr, swap to desecrate and get 17+ aps.
"
1337fun wrote:
"
vemman wrote:
The part i dont understand then is why this would be worth it? Like said before, you dont gain any DPS (1/2 dmg but 2x number of balls) so why take that extra step where you have to manage your balls for less/no lag?

I feel like the original setup is just better because its the same dps but no lag-management required.

If you have to manange the number of balls you wont be able to use the full capabilities of the build and then you wont even have the same dps, you'll have less.

Maybe i've missed something im not sure.

You misunderstood. The dmg per cast is the same, but the overall dps is much higher due to higher aps. With unearth setup it's very hard to reach 12-13 aps. With desecrate you can easily reach 17-18 aps and use cdr gear. If you dont use cdr gear and can reach 12+ aps with unearth setup, then unearth is better. But then again, with that gear you could just get some cdr, swap to desecrate and get 17+ aps.

ah, alright. thanks for clearing that up.
Where does these necro builds on these pob get dexterity from? by far i can see they dont have any dex on tree, you supposed to get all dex from items?
"
ooyaphetsoo wrote:
Where does these necro builds on these pob get dexterity from? by far i can see they dont have any dex on tree, you supposed to get all dex from items?

Mostly yes. It is only 111 u need, is ok to get from gear.
"
ooyaphetsoo wrote:

It's pretty easy to get dex from gear.

+12 on each jewel, +40 on helmet/gloves, Annointing ammys can get you 20 dex.
Last edited by S0T0 on Sep 19, 2019, 1:46:34 PM
So i made some changes in eq and tree :)

Thanks to it you dont need Empower for reducing mana reserved and you can easily sustain frenzy.

and you can add like: flame golem or sth

Still have much things to 2 but this build is great :)
Last edited by bkj1 on Sep 18, 2019, 12:52:28 PM
Hello,

I cannot use POB so I rely on using the skill tree from here, is there any way you could do that?
How you get so many attack speed? i have only 5 with buffs.
"
Bow zon0 wrote:
Hello,

I cannot use POB so I rely on using the skill tree from here, is there any way you could do that?

I added all 3 necro trees.
Is't it better to run desecrate instead unearth?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info