[3.10] Poet's Pen + Volatile Dead, Uber Elder deathless.

Great build, looking forward to try this!

Any tips on how to level (pathing)?
What would you think about a LL or indigon version? Also thoughts on dropping the xoph's heart and going trickster or something?
"

I added a leveling section in the guide now.
"
Huntss wrote:
What would you think about a LL or indigon version? Also thoughts on dropping the xoph's heart and going trickster or something?

There are so many possible variations, i can't even tell how many. I can not tell how good LL or indigon will perform, since i didn't played them now.
I didn't though much about trickster, so can't really tell what i would do. It is however a viable choice.
"
1337fun wrote:
"

I added a leveling section in the guide now.

Thank you so much, really appreciated!
How does this work with Bodyswap for clear? Is usable?
"
returnofsnow wrote:
How does this work with Bodyswap for clear? Is usable?

I don't know, i hate that play style, where body swap is also proced by PP. As a replacement for flame dash works well, but need to use manually.
How do you sustain mana?
"
Kshatry wrote:
How do you sustain mana?

For the 4L frenzy setup mana nodes from ranger area are enough. Before that i used mana flask.
Just want to say that you have got me to fall in love with Poet's Pen VD again it is so much fun to play again :)
Just a quick question though is there a hard upper cap for optimal casting on the attack speed?
Edit to previous comment meant to say can you have to much attach speed so as to miss casts from the pens.

many thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info